See a thread talking about some scene in nope

>see a thread talking about some scene in nope
>convinces me to finally get around to watching it
>proceed to see the most horrifying scene in my movie watching career
seriously wtf, listening to kids scream for there parents and people helplessly call for help is gonna sit with me for days
in hindsight it was probably a bad idea to watch this on shrooms

Attached: l-intro-1660833308.jpg (1600x900, 169.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Tzir8IND8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the chimpanzee chimpout and the alien digestion scenes were the only good parts of this 2bh

It's extremely sophisticated, this film. And it's very mysterious in its structure.

just started my movie watching career last year btw

cut me some slack user I'm very high rn
yeah I think I've seen to many chimp gore videos to be disturbed by the chimpout but the digestion scene was fucked

>movie watching career

Attached: LDNl79x.jpg (367x399, 15.35K)

>listening to kids scream for there parents
I couldn't make out any individual voices or words in all the screaming so I guess it didn't really hit me that hard.

Attached: 1653288963570.png (600x529, 208.7K)

Yeah, not a fan of Peele but he really nailed the horror of being slowly digested by another entity

>seriously wtf, listening to kids scream for there parents and people helplessly call for help is gonna sit with me for days

I've seen too many vore animations with internals shots of people screaming like that and the scene just turned me on.

ok

Attached: 1647820194333.jpg (1280x720, 44.28K)

I will now download your movie

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. You're a grown adult watching something that is fake, and that you know is fake, and you actually got scared. Probably kill yourself before you get someone hurt in a panic.

>this super horrific scene
I must be retarded because I've tried to find a clip of this allegedly very messed up scene and cannot seem to find it. What even is the scene? Does anyone have a clip of it?

the movie with the cannibal tribe is more disturbing
ah shit its still stuck in my head

The alien sucks up a bunch of people and kids and you see them passing through its very tight and narrow digestive tract. They are all packed in together screaming, and are slowly moved along as the digestive muscles contract, being slowly digested alive by stomach acid.

It's not even that horrific and doesn't last long

yeah but then the alien flies over the ranch house and has a taco bell tier shit all over the place

no the fuck he didnt
>needed more vore or gore scenes
>needed to spit out a semi live guy half melted

Were they really being digested? I thought they were fine until it decided to crush them.

could be that
it's never explained. Weather that's good or bad is up to you

>in hindsight it was probably a bad idea to watch this

Fixed that for you. Awful flick.

user, you should check out the Jonestown People's Temple tapes. You hear babies crying as they're force-fed poison

Chimp scene was spooky

Do you see that cloud

Attached: TMZ.jpg (1152x872, 560.06K)

You mean spoopy~

The problem was that vore scene was the highlight of the film and plot just looses its gist after Glenn is digested

Boner Tomahawk?

I've got a kid now and I can't stomach stuff like that, truly more horrifying than anything else now

>really dark
>just some screaming
>camera shows some random being moved along the creatures internals whilst crying
Honestly was let the fuck down. Any Forums hyped the shit out of it but it lasts like 10 seconds and you can hardly see anything. There's also no gore or people's faces being melted off or anything like that.

*blocks your path*
youtu.be/-Tzir8IND8I

AVP2 had more guts than this pretentious film lmao

anons who weren't disturbed weren't disturbed because they have no empathy for their fellow human

I watched this a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. Great subversion of which characters live and die.

Probably either Cannibal Holocaust or Green Inferno

I love this little slant like you wouldn't believe. Will he ever do wrong?

What were his final thoughts?

Attached: this hole was made for me.webm (1440x654, 2.95M)

Why do people find this movie so disturbing? I just thought it was pure kino from start to end.

you mean the only 2 scenes without black people in them? you fucking racist.

>Attention seeking asian guy and white cameraman who is obsessed with art gets eaten because they did wrong trying to exploit dangerous animals
>Meanwhile black siblings who wanted to take pictures of UFO solely for the money, and steal bunch of shit in this process all just for their money shot...are le heroes?

I don't get it

But it's... LE BAD!
Any Forums said so because Jorban Beele is
*GASP*
LE NEGRO!