Autismbros.. finally we get some positive representation in television and film

Autismbros.. finally we get some positive representation in television and film...
What did you think of Extraordinary Attorney Woo?

Attached: mpvnet_GK5UmiaiFZ.jpg (1920x1080, 171.05K)

Why do women pretend to be autistic?

she's literally me

Attached: 1662201000506252.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

You guys got sociopath representation with Bae Gyu-ri in Extracurricular

>i'm not like other girls
It's just an attempt to be unique without actually being unique, because they're just following someone else's example.

Pretty sweet and comfy

>Featured Amazon Review
>A Cute, Yet Honest Depiction of Autism In The Real World
Yeah... people are fucking retarded if they think that's an honest depiction of autism

Media is currently at the: catch-all autist stage. Same with that sesame street doll
Soon autism chads

Aspergers just mean they have high functioning Autism now but I still say I have Asperger's instead of Autism because I don't want to be lumped with people with low functioning autism who are basically worse then people with down syndrome in my experience

Based. Women do not act this way if they do it's 100% for attention and they have BPD looking for as many simps they can trick.

Female autism is such a pathetic non-issue, so many guys prefer quirky shy girls.

Meanwhile autism in males is a one way ticket to rope town.

Attached: 1662159270991647.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

Considering jap actors all act completely autistic anyway she might actually be convincing in the role. Might give it a watch.

dudes I just read this and high functioning autism and low functioning autism are no longer a thing why the fuck do they keep changing what autism means? first they got rid of aspergers now shit like this.

Attached: ezgif-4-3546a47ec1.jpg (614x409, 42.79K)

Autism baiting?

very nice
now let's see the male sex's autism

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 79.55K)

That's not how you shill a show on Any Forums OP
This image I'm posting will lead far more people to watch this show than anything you've done so far

Attached: cute&funny&autistic.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Is Attorney Woo a JAP show?

Because they want an explanation for their social awkwardness while mysteriously having none of the negatives of autism. I've met autistic women and you can tell a mile away, and they will also have the shitty parts of autism too.

her mannerisms are exagerrated but its an honest depiction

>Why does this group of people that will do or say anything for attention does this thing for attention.
It's a fucking mystery

I'm literally 3 minutes in the first episode and I can tell you're 100% full of shit.

Korean

ok then maybe try not being 3 minutes into the show faggot boy

>I've met autistic women and you can tell a mile away, and they will also have the shitty parts of autism too.
What were they like?

6 minutes now and it's still not honest at all
when does the honesty part start?
Because it keeps changing between her being Rainman retarded to only having assburgers.
Have you ever met an autistic person outside of Any Forums and a your interactions with your own mirror?

My ex gf is """""autisitic""""" and I just use it as a way to get her to come over and tittyfuck me

>What were they like?
autistic

It was criticized for dishonet depiction in gookland in the first place

im autistic faggot
her mannerisms are exagerrated but all the issues that are portrayed in the show are real

I love all the LEGO structures/builds in the background

it's my new favorite show and the next season can't come soon enough. i thought it was silly they'd hook her up with jun-ho, but he's got the backstory for it and it was pretty realistic the way they showed the disconnect between them. it's extremely difficult to date autistic people and i could see my own experiences in jun-ho's struggle to be with woo. as for her character, i think it's a pretty good depiction and stays consistent. attorney jung is too based for this world.

>im autistic faggot
We are well aware.

>all the issues that are portrayed in the show are real
user, autistic people don't switch between quirky assburger and full Rainman retardation.
The issues that affect one type of autistic person are not even close to being similar as the ones that affect the other.
This show is the definition of dishonesty in the portrayal of autism

You would rather deny that they can be like this because the alternative is that they can, which would humanize them and make them cute and make you like them and that scares you because you only know how to hate.

Attached: based pepe 3.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

This year's other overhyped kdramas (an attempt to ape the Reply series but more of a melodrama, and a wuxia wannabe) also on shitflix have worst writing than HOTD and ROP.

You have watched 6 minutes shut the FUCK up

based fellow woman enjoyer

>n-no you don't get it!
>it totally gets honest after episode 15!

>it's extremely difficult to date autistic people
That takes some courage... And fixation. Not for me but wish best for the ones who do.