What was so clever about this?

What was so clever about this?

Attached: maxresdefault (37).jpg (1280x720, 100.59K)

It as clever because a girl did it.

Because she snuck up on him. What's so hard to get about that?

The dinosaur learned that Australians don't have peripheral vision and used that fact to its advantage.

Pretty sneaky, sis

It's clever because raptors usually hunt in packs but that one was by itself.
Watch the movie before shitposting, retard.

One of the dinos was used as a decoy to distract the hunter's attention whilst the other performed a flanking movement, and then kill the hunter.

>one raptor is in front of Muldoon as a distraction
>one raptor sneaks up on Muldoon from the side
>that one was by itself

Watch the movie before shitposting, retard

OP is not so clever.

Yeah but a I've had literal toddlers use that tactic on me successfully (without the killing)

Toddlers ain't clever, especially if they are black

lol owned that retard

Watch the movie before shitposting, retard. The raptors aren't hunting in a pack. One of them is in front and the other one is behind him. They're obviously working alone and going after the same kill.

>W-watch tha moovi b4 shitpoostin rtard!!

You're a faggot, kys

Attached: 9b6.png (680x453, 416.39K)

(You) are trying too hard

>kill is call back to Dr Grant's lecture to the fat kid at the beginning about how raptors hunt
>it was a solo kill

The abyss has swallowed my message, wtf

It's not obvious in the cropped 1.85:1 release. You have to watch the open matte version in order for this line to really make sense.

I only have a 1080p monitor so I can't even see all the pixels in 1851p so why would open matte help?

Just rotate your screen to portrait orientation.

He didnt know there were more than one raptor because they spread misinformation. Pretty clever

>they kill him in the exact way Sam Neil explains to the kid in the beginning of the movie
Kino

>most people don't realize it

Not kino

>most people are retarded
Flicko

For the last MOTHERFUCKING time I send this: Why didn't he, a professional hunter, climb up higher so as to, you know, prevent something like that from happening?

Spare the faggot brackets reddit nigger

It's a movie you sperg

the hunter should have turned to the camera and explained it to the audience. a real filmmaker would have understood this.

>I'm am idiot