I didn't go to culinary school

>I didn't go to culinary school
>I went to diner

Attached: q.jpg (1200x1200, 81.63K)

>diner

Attached: B5ZdI90IMAEGPQl.jpg (1024x434, 51.69K)

based. school is for faggots with no intuition or drive.

>I didn't go to architecture school
>I went to building

>OP didn't go to faggot school
>He went to public school in sunny California

If you need to go to school to be an artist you are no true artist

>diner

His podcast is difficult to get into. The daughter on their Gala won't stfu and Quentin speaks so loudly yet offers little information on the movies. Anyone else disappointed?

> I didn't go to university
> I went to the WoW Auction House.

Well, being a director largely means having a vision for the story, with a vision for specific scenes and like how characters deliver their lines. As a director you communicate these things to other people (the actors, cameramen, etc).
So the culinary school analogy would be more like, he went and ate at restaurants, and now he's telling a chef exactly what he wants to be made for him.

hes just a fat autist. if you want to know how he makes his movies, he literally sits around watching movies all day and then he copies his favourite scenes shot for shot. you dont need to listen to his meandering podcast of trite bullshit, i've just exposed his (not so) secret. i hope you can move on to better media now

but did he tip?

>I learned to make a mean plate of goyslop

k, so why aren't you a millionaire director?

because its about connections, im not that great big a fan of film making, i dont have friends in the industry, i dont screen write, thus i am not a millionaire director. seems like you're the one with something to prove with your defensive posting and your lengthy amount of time listening to tarantino driveling about nothing

Because he can't write a script like Tarantino or has the balls to be a fucking autist working a menial wage job.

I love that faggot nerds have this unrelenting hatred toward Tarantino when the guy made it without any actual hollywood nepotism. Tarantino just had the balls to go to Hollywood and hustle. Just like how James Cameon was a truck driver and worked B-Movies before getting to be the director.

if you liked once upon a time in hollywood, i'm sorry to tell you but you are a mental defective

Maybe you were just filtered?

maybe you just uncritically swallow others opinions and regurgitate them as you please, like a woman?

There isn’t a thing you can learn in film school that you can’t learn from watching films.

things have changed now that men can't be men anymore

>invests in wool cloth

Literally came in here to make this exact same post.

>I didn't go to engineering school
>I walked on lots of bridges