CUZ MUH SEX JUNK

CUZ MUH SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

Attached: shehulk_megan_thee_stallion.0.jpg (1200x800, 74.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBY4zUFxUjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can twerk better then any woman but only for White men.

The scene would be more bearable if the cgi didn't look like a early ps3 game

Attached: 1661496989084247.jpg (518x421, 24K)

meghan shee cute

Attached: Stallion.png (1124x1026, 951.76K)

i would have sex with meghan THE stallion if you know what im saying

They should've let out fat braps while they were twerking. Marvel dropped the ball big time.

a daring synthesis!

Attached: le21stscience.jpg (731x1303, 542.7K)

Isn't a stallion a male horse? Is she a tranny?

>obligatory: ACKSUALLY A STALLION IS A MALE HORSE post
Now the thread can begin

Twerking is a vehicle for women’s empowerment.

There is nothing more empowering for a woman than to be as sexually free in public as possible, with no accountability for doing so.
We will truly be an inclusive and non-oppressive society when a woman can freely twerk without fear of being ridiculed or judged.

Men can easily twerk even better then women.

as long as she accept that i can rape her, or any other man around, or worse a horde of pajeets

Indian men scare me. I feel like all they're capable of doing is shitting and raping.

MCU sfx guys apparently get treated like dirt and are underpaid, I guess the budget goes to either the main actors or the kike execs

This is a bullshit take. Even women admit it's a sexual act, and objectifying. This is evidence of their dumbfuck woman brain holding two concepts in contradiction to each other because they also say they don't want to be objectified, that they want to be respected, while at the same time twerking and then justifying it as being okay because they are "consenting" to be sexually objectified, because they are doing it to themselves, while simultaneously if you look them and get turned on by it or think less of them because they are again; objectifying themselves as a literal sex object, that's bad and oppressive.

this is an ideology where they are always the victim and hold all the power and cards to demonize anybody who questions them and shout them down by labeling them some terrible thing, and dismissing any criticism. They want the ability to literally whatever they want with no negative repercussions coming back on them. They want to be a sex object that's lusted after, but also respected as if they are intelligent and contributive to society as something more than a cum dumpster.

It's all just dumb female mental gymnastic nonsense with no rhyme or reason to it. They literally just make this shit up as they go along and the only reason anybody still says it, is because its confusing and hard to get somebody to sit still and listen long enough for somebody to pick their bullshit apart, its the same thing with woke politics. It's works because people don't wanna be labeled "bad thing"

Attached: 1625022375108.jpg (851x580, 82.63K)

Why so prolific tonight, Jamal? The b-ball court closed?

They look like theyre about to take a poopie haha

based

Attached: bucka.jpg (580x548, 36.11K)

HOOO LAAAWD DEM LAAWYER OF DA THAANGZ

Probably the overloaded marketing and what you said

What would be the male equivalent to this scene

Bateman showering

unironically yes

Black women have high testosterone

youtube.com/watch?v=BBY4zUFxUjA

Attached: our guy.png (1067x1200, 2M)