90 minutes snack

>90 minutes snack

Attached: 1662626804214.jpg (976x549, 79.69K)

>only 4 hours and 30 minutes of family time and it’s mixed with phone calls and meetings

>2 hours showering

8-11am is probably just edging

Hey, he's a busy man. Look at that schedule. No free time.

>7:30 pm bedtime

>takes a quick half hour golf session (18 holes, all hole in ones)
>takes a nice hour and a half snack as a reward
Based

>cryo chamber recovery
You’re not an athlete Mark, you’re not putting your body through the physical strain they are

I've edged for longer

I swear every time I see this image the time is moved earlier. No way was it 2:30 am wake up before

Hollywood celebs do zero parenting and never have time for their children. They just rely on nannies and keep in mind this is Mary Mark’s schedule when he’s not filming a movie. When actors and actresses are filming, they’re gone for 6 months and then they have to travel to promote the movie

lmao his wife literally gets dicked at either 3am or 6pm and the suns fucking still up

>90 minute shower
big showers = big social gains

>wake up
>eat, work out, relax most of the day
>pretend to work for 2 hours tops
>go to bed
How does he manage such a hectic life.

>30 minutes of prayer time

There is no way he actually lives like that. He’s just insecure and trying to play tough guy

Praying for gains and destruction of Vietnam fucking shit.

when does he use his roids?

It's always been that way Mandela effect nigga.

Family time.

Why does a snack take 30 mins? Just eat a protein bar or banana while you're doing something else nigga!

Where's sex time?

Sex is for betas

Family time

cardio kills gains

>yeah I'll just wake up at 2:30 so I have time for my 1,5 hour shower, 1,5 hour snack, 1 hour chilling in a cryo chamber and 30 minute golf session

This is how my day looks
>5.30 AM: Wake up
>7:30 AM: Power nap
>11 AM: Workout #1
>11:15 AM: Breakfast
>2 PM: Lunch
>5 PM: Workout #2
>5:30 PM: Shower
Then I chill for the rest of the day, and I check my mails. Except on the weekends where I get drunk pretty early

You're missing something.
>An hour dedicated to shitposting against people from Vietnam

Attached: 7932746e0947bdf4526c23fefd9512e9e4aa17ff14bd1b404bb6d08f32715eb5_1.jpg (596x458, 52.45K)