Would they have stood a chance?

Would they have stood a chance?

Attached: `1091200932.jpg (1280x720, 94.8K)

Why did Anakin even lead the attack on the jedi temple? Like why even risk it, the clones seemed to be on top of things.
I'm starting to think these movies don't make sense.

>Why did Anakin even lead the attack on the jedi temple?
Because Palpatine ordered him too.

More importantly, why even kill younglings? Anakin could've had a personal sith army right there.

If I was there they would have.

Because there can only be 2 sith a master and an apprentice.

It's the ol' "partners in crime" manipulation tactic. Sheev had already made Anakin cut off his ties to the Jedi by killing Windu but he could've still repented and warned the council. Instead Sheev eggs him on to do more evil deeds ensuring that he can only ally himself with other baddies. After all someone who kills children must be really scary and evil and thus unapproachable, so Sheev can continue to poison him with his influence.

Thats what you're saying, George, but I say more siths the better

I think Sheev philosophy was about taking risks to justify being worth. What's the point of being powerful if you're not using that power? He left Anakin's training to the Jedi, he could have been rejected when he was 9, he could have died as a padawan, no way Palpatine predicted everything, he was willing to wing it. There's even a comic where Vader asks the emperor if the grand inquisitor killed him (they fought without being aware of each other), would he be standing next to him instead. Plus

My Mother-in-Law is a Sith. Trust me 2 is more than enough.

>Hey our cult army almost went completely extinct during that war with the space hippies
>I know, instead of recruiting new allies to our cause lets make it a law that only two of us can exist at any given time which is a complete antithesis to our goal and makes no sense because if the apprentice kills his master in order to usurp him then there would be one sith, or if the apprentice has his own apprentice before killing his master, then there are three sith, but don't worry about that hey how about we get some coffee at dexter's diner?

Attached: Monkey Party Hotline.gif (220x223, 690.36K)

If the Apprentice kills the Master, he becomes the Master and takes a new Apprentice. If the Apprentice takes an Apprentice, the Master will make them fight to the death and the winner will become the only Apprentice.
Having a lot of Jedi didn't do the Jedi Order any favors because one Sith Lord was enough to take out all of them.

Yet they had force wielding inquisitors?

That non-canon anyways. Now Rey is canon. Thanks Disney.

That is Filoni canon.

What if the Apprentice becomes the Master but never finds or even wants a new Apprentice? Who enforces the nonsensical law?
You can say it only took one Sith Lord, but in reality Order 66 only worked because of sheer numbers. Why not have fifty gorillion Sith instead of Clones? or better yet, fifty quintillion Sith AND Clones.
A King has no power without People. Sheev is a mastermind, but he's jack shit without the people who quite literally mindlessly follow him. Why sacrifice so much potential power for a rule nobody can enforce that is opposite to the current goal of your ideology?

In the hologram footage it was already made clear that they did in fact have lightsabers.
So the answers is no.

Sith is a religion, so they are pretty dedicated to their own rules.
Also Siths are unruly. You can't control an army of Sith they would all be plotting against you and each other and eventually everyone would backstab each other and your army would destroy itself.
An army of clones or dumb grunts will follow orders unquestioningly.

I wonder how many children maimed themselves given how clumsy kids are. Even in medieval times they wouldn't be as stupid as to give kids that small sharp metal weapons to practice with.

Palpatine wanted to erode his soul and killing children is a good way of doing that.

dumb shitty franchise for toddlers and retards with some of the worst big budget movies ever made
millennials and zoomers slurping literal shit and sniffing on their own farts thinking this shit has any value
/thread

So what exactly is the attraction of the religion? Also they're not dedicated in the sense that every Sith acts alike or just succumbing to the thought mindrapes you. Plenty of defectors. The Rule of Two was created after the Sith had been around for an undisclosed period. Why it was accepted and became law? Who fucking knows. If anything the Jedi are more dedicated to their nonsense than Sith are. It's even ironic considering the vapid dedication is what lead to their downfall. Sheev seems like a smart dude, shouldn't he be able to recognize this? Maybe he should defect and do his own thing.
Maybe it's just shit writing that was thought up in a weekend.

Required it the plot did hrrrmmmm

Sheev is the most dedicated of all Sith to the rule of two. There used to be a lot of Sith but betrayal was so rampant it caused all but two Sith to kill each other off. Its basically Sith code to backstab other Sith to become more powerful.
With the rule of two the Master Apprentice relationship is also a rivalry where one is guaranteed to kill the other eventually.