5 year plan

>5 year plan
Isn't this Communism?

Attached: 1660486821513770.png (646x960, 411.64K)

communism is unironically a good thing

Nuclear grade cringe

better than fascism

Didn't this plan work?

Americans literally think that planning for the long term is communism. Their failing country is ruled by greedy jews who abuse the population in exchange for short term profits. Death to America!

Haha of course I must be a nazi if I think communism is gay, your brain has been gone a very long time now

I can't decide if I'd rather meet my real dad or become a White woman more. I'm leaning towards the ladder.

The only 5 year plans this country has ever seen are MCU related

Attached: 1501662389846.png (500x500, 15.01K)

There were several, and each one had multiple goals, some were very successful, some failed spectacularly

>1. I go through puberty and grow big tits
>2. Then I apply to big tits roles

Is that it?

ya seethe?

>convinces her parents to with a 5 year big tits plan to she grew boobs acting

If you were her boyfriend she'd let you drown in those titties any time you want. Why does god tease us so cruelly?

It took you 3 minutes to come up with that?

I mean most nations consider plan which kill that many own your own fucking people to be failures but Russian slavshits are barely above Chink bugmen so they consider any plan which achieves its objectives successful regardless of the cost in human (slav) lives.

PLEASE someone PLEASE poast pics and tapes of Mrs. Syd Swene getting BLACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG

BLACK

FUCKEN

NIGGHAH

DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I
WANT
TO
SUCC

Attached: booba.gif (450x359, 355.78K)

Did her plan involve growing amazing tits?

Attached: 1656100321086.jpg (720x480, 35K)

ya seethe?

It took you 3 minutes to repeat yourself? Communism is still gay, btw

How is an individual's 5-year plan communism?

I am a fascist, and communism is almost as gay as capitalism

ya seethe?

Put this thot’s picture in the dictionary next to the definition of butherface. I’ve never seen a nice rack halo a girl so much in my life. Do yourselves a favor and block out her massive tits with your thumb to free yourself from the spell. She literally looks like she’s missing a chromosome.

Haha commie's stuck on repeat, makes sense, your head only has room for one thought at a time anyway. See ya later dork, go read your copy of Das Kapital you bought off of Amazon. again.

ya seethe?

she's got two great business plans that apply to every situation that I will never have

more or less