Is it Kino?

Is it Kino?

Attached: 841ED6C3-7013-47B4-86EB-084F7AF5E5C4.jpg (800x1184, 705.03K)

Attached: Basildur.jpg (649x648, 67.33K)

This was just the perfect blockbuster desu. Back when marvel actually gave a shit. The lighting is a bit flat in some scenes so it does look a bit weird. Hulk looks amazing, honestly sad how much they destroyed his character

Its a genre defining moment

Attached: The Avengers Thor VS Loki Final Battle HD Scene (720p_30fps_H264-192kbit_AAC).webm (480x480, 981.65K)

yes. most of the quips were actually quips instead forced jokes. the drama between the characters made sense and the conclusion was well done.

Kino? No.
Peak Cinema? Yes.

Civil War and Infinity War are better ensemble movies, but I still respect this one even if I don't really like Whedon, particularly due to how seriously the characters were taken. I still think it would've been better with Norton too, but whatever.

I was so pissed when I heard it was going to be Ruffalo

I’ve seen some images that try to provide tiers for different kinds of theatrical releases; combining those and yours, is what I’m about to write accurate?:

(From best to worst):

Kino
Film
Cinema
Movie
Flick
Schlock

I personally like flicks more than movies, but seeing all of these terms are subjective, who the fuck knows? To me flick still has some fun to it, while a movie just exists. Schlock is schlock we all know what it is. But yeah, I would agree over all.

As a concept yes. In terms of execution it's 50/50. I find it a bit dated which ironically isn't the case with some Phase 1 movies. Some of the action and camera work might be to blame, as well as the costuming (cap's costume in particular is kind of jarring). Russos' Avengers movies are somewhat better.
This is part of what I'm talking about.

Joss Whedon should have never been allowed to direct
other than that it's alright, but it would be better if it wasn't him directing it

this

No
Capeshit should have stayed in comic form

It's quite poorly made considering the budget. The cinematography is awful. But I enjoyed it and it's one of the better Marvel movies.

Infinity War is

Legitimately awful movie that was only liked because
>OMG MUH CAPESHIT HEROES ARE COMING TOGETHER EXCEPT HALF OF THEM IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN BEFORE

As a concept, it's amazing.
In execution, it had its flaws.
Whedon is a big part of them.

Much better than the shit now. All those closeups of Black Widow's ass were hot.

>The entire Avengers team was white
how did they get away with it?

QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS: THE MOVIE

Only when Iron Manlet is on screen, because he’s the only character that makes sense in Joss Whedon’s quippy faggot world. Scarlett Johannson’s character’s scenes are so cringe.

Attached: Iron Manlet.png (1170x597, 900.14K)