Let's be real here for a second

This scene was fucking bullshit and you know it.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 76.14K)

The LotR movies were the first of quippy action comedy movies or capeshit as they are called.

As i say every LOTR thread, I went with a friend and his family to see this flick, when this scene happen his dad said "haha giant elephants what a load of horse shit" and walked out.

what an asshole, i hate boomers so goddamn much

Never noticed the elephant dick sheath before.

they don't let you out of amazon pen until you find some silly stuff in Lotr and post it here?

>be indian
>go africa
>see african elephant
>jeje giant elephants what horsey load shit
>walked out africa
based

I love that after all the fantasy bullshit the place where he draws the line is "real animal but a bit bigger"

Yeah. This and shield surf were bad. A couple not so good moments in an a many hours long trilogy isn't to big of a deal though. It just means the movie aren't literally perfect. RoP still sucks as a whole faggot. The Hobbit trilogy was also bad as it should have been a single movie. Not an excuse for people to make other bad shit based on Tolkien's work.

yeah, and i rolled my eyes in that scene and also in pic related, cringy as fuck but still a mile better than rangz of kangz

Attached: 5345435.jpg (315x160, 7.45K)

Shield surf was fucking kino and realistic. You've got to remember that legolas is millenia old and 10/10 dexterity. If a stunt is possible, he has the skills to pull it off on first try

LOTR movies are utter dogshit and would be buried had they come out today. Jackson lucked out riding the wave of at-time bleeding edge CGI when CGI still wowed people and churned a somewhat competent adaptation of a beloved classic. It's no surprise that he never had another hit again and all his following projects were panned.

Not watching your garbage, amazon.

LOTR movies were kino beyond belief.
Anyone disagreeing is a Sauron worshipper

Yes it is, those were meant to be normal elephants. Not weird giant monsters.

Yes so were the ghost army. Still a 9.5/10 movie.

This scene may be bullshit but was actually entertaining. Something the new series is not.

Short answer? yes
But let play devil's advocate here. How else would you have a clearly superhuman being, described as capable of shit way above any men, do stuff without looking ridiculous?

The Lord of the Rings trilogy was proto-capeshit.

>Massive, often ferocious beasts, their legs were like trees, their bodies were larger than a house, they had enormous sail-like ears, and they had a long snout like a huge serpent
Bro, where do you live for these be considered normal elephants?

>haha giant elephants what a load of horse shit
Lmao, I wonder what would be his reaction when he sees those giant eagles.

It doesn't matter if he can do parkour or bake lembas bread with an oven he and his dad made, some things look ridiculous and out of place and should be cut out

Eowyn bringing down an Elephant
terrible

He sounds like a fucking faggot

Mahout battle crews used to carry a hammer and spike to drive into the brains of a crazed, uncontrollable elephant
It was preferable to one mad behemoth wiping out the rest of your army

Why did he go watch the third movie having seen giant elephants in the second one. fake news story!
Yes, Legolas acrobatics are the worst scenes of the trilogy. He even manages to get the worst scenes in the hobbit too.

>what is a small tree
>what is a treehouse

Capeshit is literally anime

There were Mumakils n the second movie?

The dickhead thought he was watching a documentary on elephants? It's fantasy in a completely made up imaginary world, he should be shot.

That was SW

When Frodo and Same were in Ithillien observing Haradrim being ambushed by Faramir and his Rangers

>Look Mr. Frodo, an Oliphaunt!

Gimli's line made it worth it. Does your dumb scene have a clever line?

thankfully his dad has clotted blood now