Honestly the diversity hires are the least of this shows problems

Honestly the diversity hires are the least of this shows problems

Attached: A17E5CCE-8AD1-4007-A5C4-17C3374079EE.jpg (828x1127, 495.25K)

This
>first episode is almost 90% white
>still godawful shite

You didn't mention the "bigger problems". But you did deliver a braindead headline nobody needs to see. BRAVO

>gajewski
Fucking kek it doesn't get better than this

So we agree it is a problem?

Not watching Rangz of Sanpaku Eyes

>Middle-Earth Is not all white
that is true but it's not diverse in any particular location either

DEM RANGZ FINNA BE SLAW!

All the negative juju surrounding this show makes it a pass for me dawg.

Idk. I hate non-whites, sure. Who doesn't. But I think I hate when a show hates on it's fandom even more (right or wrong).

When will government do something about roving death squads of white supremacists hunting down poor little Hollywood actors and skinning them alive on public squares?

Yes, it is not all white. Why don't they then show these darker peoples from Harad and Rhun?

spending the marketing budget trying to convince Any Forums to watch scfi channel movie of the week Tolkien sure was a great idea
couldn't have just made a good show and let word of mouth carry you to success, surely it will work this time

The North-West of Middle-Earth however is practically all white.

>piece of media gets a poor reception during early/initial screening
>Suddenly, actors are receiving widespread, racist backlash

Like clockwork.
When was the last time there was "widespread backlash" against the cast and it turned out to be decent?

strawman.
But it's probably done on purpose anyway.

Au contraire, you can very clearly see that the diversity hires is being made into the greatest of the show's problems to distract from how stupid, ugly and low quality it is.

RACIST THREATS

Yeah it’s a problem but so is
>the writing
>plot (lack there of)
>soundtrack
>costume design
>pacing

>ryan (((gajewski)))
every single time

the problem is that it takes me out and there is nothing to draw me back in, unlike hotd

You're product #1074 with an ultra super duper diverse cast. RoP just sucks.

Attached: 1662612894210385.jpg (957x833, 106.94K)

I hope they realise that if they keep calling people racist for hating shitty low-effort trash, eventually everyone except themselves will be so deadened to the accusation of racism that real racism won't be considered an issue.
After all, if everyone is racist then it must be a good thing.

>Idk. I hate non-whites, sure. Who doesn't. But I think I hate when a show hates on it's fandom even more (right or wrong).

kek this post reads like a virtue signalling post on twitter except its totally racist.