I don't tip

>I don't tip.

Attached: mr pink - reservoir dogs.png (598x397, 335.85K)

what? foreskin?

>I don't tip, except when I do.
Stupid scene. Stupid movie.

Attached: Buck Naked.png (355x354, 182.46K)

kek literally just finished my shift so i will shitpost in your thread. most of us are actually cool with some not tipping because enough people still do tip to make up for the difference. it is quite easy discerning which tables will tip based on their mannerisms, ethnicity, and age. we just devote most of our attention to them. it is a great job if you're not a complete autist. bonus points if you're attractive and flirtatious. i am an australian living in the states so people here become completely enamored by my accent, and i get fat stacks because of it lmao.

>I'm black and/or Jewish

>why yes, i do only tip if the employee is a cute girl. how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad pepe.jpg (720x611, 44.4K)

Holy mother of cope

based, fuck women

Attached: 1646843549760.jpg (2130x2130, 364.35K)

>Here's a tip: get a real job!
Heh heh. Cracks me up every time.

I love this movie and movie scene. I like to imagine that I'm their waitress and I have to earn my tip by getting under that table and earning it with my mouth.

Still won't tip.

>willing to tip 12% extra for anal and atm
Was Eddie jewish?

Attached: 47F79A98-A5AA-459C-B4B5-3FFA943ABF7B.jpg (1080x1080, 659.54K)

based
tipping is a reward for exceptional service, not an expected thing, regardless of service quality, so your boss can get away with paying you less

I will only tip if I find you attractive, women and men

i dont seed torrents either

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2xbv2zolp1uobjx3_1280.jpg (1280x783, 255.62K)

If you don't tip they will spit in your food after you eat it when the bill is due

>gigachad poster
>doing the opposite of gigachad
>pottery

attractive women are covered in tips, they exploit it and you. they do not need it.

wagies here think they can get tips because they watched too many american movies
fuck off

Attached: 1656757330497.jpg (1000x1000, 81.66K)

>they will spit in your food after you eat it
>after you eat it
so they will spit in my leftovers that are going in the trash? cool still not tipping

I’m disgusted seeing that shit spread in Europe. No, faggot, I will not give you money simply because you have a jar marked “tips”.

i was paying for a mojito last weekend at a bar and the card reader asked me if i wanted to tip

Attached: 1634094943379.png (680x1069, 802.5K)

>This is controversial to mutts

>the card reader asked me if i wanted to tip
ive been seeing this more and more lately

they are conditioned from birth to leave a tip

I saw that when I was in America. I haven’t noticed here, but I mostly pay in cash.

>bonus points if you're attractive and flirtatious
Reprobate.

don’t come back either, we’re full