Back to the future reboot

Where is it?

Attached: back-to-the-future-reboot-fan-casting-poster-192521-medium.jpg (426x600, 66.89K)

the guy who owns the rights to it said that there won't be a reboot as long as he is alive

Missed the opportunity in 2015, also

Ironically he's too old at this point.

would need to star a less melanin deficient actor

>Okay future boy, who's president in 2015?
>Donald Trump
>Hah! Donald Trump! the real estate tycoon?? and who's vice president, [blank]?
name [blank]

this and Jaws are the two movies I'm shocked they haven't rebooted

>Where is it?
Not happening. Stop asking.

Trump wasn't president in 2015

Would rather have a female protagonist instead of this bland, charisma void twink. Don't want him ruining another franchise with his shit acting.

Forrest Witaker as Doc. Great Scott!

ok nigger 2016

Trump won in 2016 but he wasn't sworn into office until January 2017

you pedantic mother fucker you
ok 2017

idris elba as marty
morgan freeman as doc
timothe chalamet as martys bf
emilia clarke as lady biff tannen

24% RT score. Critics say it's because of racism. The plot is incredibly political. it's directed by Jordan Peele.

You can't answer what the [blank] is without knowing what year they go back to in the reboot. Obviously they can't use the 1950s anymore for the parents. They have to use the 70s, 80s, or 90s.

I don't know, but I'm literally shaking just thinking about it.

Universal agreed with the director that they can hold rights to IP as long as they do not film movies. They benefit too much from merchandise, toys, clothes and so on so it is not worth to risk a potential flop. They earn more on merch than they would earn on a possible 4th movie.

Imagine Marty going back to the 70s just to see how, obviously, back then women were strong, black people were popular and white males were stupid

>Okay future boy, who's president in 2015?
>Barrack Hussein Obama
>Great Scott! *faints*

>Marty going back to the 70s just to see how, obviously, back then women were strong, black people were popular, and white males were stupid
>goes back to 1978
>Meathead comes on Archie Bunker
>OJ Simpson at his peak
>conservative parents are doing lines of coke and dancing at discos all night

[blank] would be OJ Simpson in that case.