Well Any Forums, it's official. The Terminator 2 4K now has a friend on the shit pile. Another DNR'd-to-shit atrocity...

Well Any Forums, it's official. The Terminator 2 4K now has a friend on the shit pile. Another DNR'd-to-shit atrocity. This is not so much a warning to not buy the new 4K, because nobody here buys anything; rather, this is a warning not to replace your pirated 1080p MGM copies.

Attached: 713RVkJp5wL._SL900_.jpg (628x900, 66.31K)

Did they fuck up all the music like they did with Grease?

What's wrong with it

It's the same "director-approved" master from the Shout Factory BD. DNR everywhere, grain is gone, colors are fucked, everything looks like wax, etc.

Attached: platoon_shout.jpg (1920x1080, 422.21K)

Attached: platoon_mgm.jpg (1920x1080, 321.67K)

More.

Attached: platoon_shout2.jpg (1920x1080, 347.81K)

Attached: platoon_mgm2.jpg (1920x1080, 403.28K)

Which one is supposed to be the bad one? Honest question I don't know shit I'm more of an audio guy

Ummm... 4K looks much better chud

I have no idea, they both look fine to me. video autists are funny.

As far as remasters go this really isn’t that bad

>Fuck up the 1080p transfer of Terminator 2
>Fuck up the 4K too
Who is responsible for this?

this looks great, retard

the one looks like a natural film image, the other looks like wax people colored in with crayons

literally blind

This one is better than this one

>literally blind
You're the faggot who can't see in 4K.

james cameron.

First thing i instantly noticed were crushed blacks and missing details that are clearly visible in the MGM pic.
You have rocks in your brain.

Retards like you are exactly why they do this. I don't care about any of the subjective stuff, but there is objectively less shadow detail in the new transfer, along with undersaturated colours and artificially boosted contrast.

This one is even worse. The skin looks like wax.

Doesn't Oliver Stone have the rights to this? I thought he'd be pretty finnicky over restorations...?