The Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power

>A dark and cunning sorceror, they called him...Sauron

Attached: kjlk5h1godl91.jpg (640x264, 24.31K)

I could understand some bumpkin mortal normies calling him a "sorcerer", but shouldn't Galadriel (the narrator) be aware that he is a Maia and call him as such? This bothered me when I was watching it, like they purposefully dumbed it down for the sake of the normies to the point where it didn't make sense.

Attached: tumblr_729cfc4f968a60d224e9ee096e386d1e_85c7274f_500.jpg (500x568, 59.94K)

>A cruel and cunning maiar
Doesnt sound so cool

>a cute and funny elf, they called her Galadriel

Can any bookfags explain why the Rings of Power even exist?

Sneaking? Sneaking? Fat Hobbit is always so polite. Smeagol shows them secret way that nobody else could find. And they say sneak! Sneak? Very nice, friend… Oh, yes. My precious. Very nice

Attached: smeagol.jpg (1164x552, 248.68K)

he's literally a fallen angel if you put it into those terms people would understand

Does Sauron look up or down though?

You know what's even funnier?

Gandalf, Galadriel, Celebrimbor, Gil-Galad, Sauron, Saruman and almost all the elves knew each other from back in Valinor.

They probably went to highschool together.

Yeah but why does Sauron float?

Not watching your sanpaku eyes show

Sauron (lower ranked angel) wants to mind control every world leader like a Jew puppet master

The rings tempt you by giving you power, but the price is your soul

I wonder what his other plans were, y'know if they had just all looked at the rings and said "no"
Wait why did the tempted even want power? What was the context for it?

The rings only work on humans and most of them are happy for it since it gives them immortality.
When dwarves wear the rings it turns them into turbo jews who horde treasure (because dwarves aren't made by the same god as everything else) and the elfs can sense sauron trying to mind control them so take it off before he can

Baffling that people want immortality. I mean what the fuck're you gonna do when the planet degrades? Swim to another one? Imagine the sun imploding and the expulsion melting you.
>At least I'm alive lmao
Sleep seems so much more comfy than ambiguous eternity that can't even be defined or gauged by the entity offering it.

you have to remember in this this world there are actual immortals and they're all ten foot tall blonde gigachads having parties 24/7

That sounds like a problem to tackle after spending 1000 times the lifespan of a normal man
>why yes 70 years 40 of which are in pain as your body degrades is totally cool wouldn't extend that for the world

You may change your tune when near death. Or possibly not. But by and large life seeks to live.

Galadriel was a student of Aule, she would definitely have known Sauron and Saruman when living in Valinor

This, or "demon" would be fine too

If they aren't even willing to use Tolkien's terminology, then the show is indistinguishable from any other garbage fantasy show that's been made in the past 10 years.

Celebrimbor was born in Middle Earth you dumb knuckle dragging fuckwit. There' s a million other things wrong with this post but you're a huge retard.