So I have this shit through my ISP

So I have this shit through my ISP.
Is there ANYTHING on it worth watching?

I find myself sometimes looking through their recommended list and it all looks like total trash.

Attached: hbo-max.png (810x456, 95.32K)

>"anything worth watching?"
>literally the best streaming catalog

Attached: 1239843.png (650x677, 914.46K)

Turner classics. What else needs to be said?

i think you might be retarded

I’m on my 3rd rewatch of curb. Great show.

This. HBO has the best catalog. Not as big as Netflix one, but while Netlix is 90% shit and 10% kino, HBO is 90% kino and 10% shit.

Check out True Detective. Mostly Season 3. It's the best Season and has the best character played by Sarah Gadon.

Attached: True Detective Sarah Gadon .jpg (1600x2286, 1.31M)

Can you sell me on it? My attention span for American shows is at an all-time low after seeing what they're putting out now.

Golden age HBO shows alone make it worth the price, if you want new stuff The Staircase and Chernobyl are better than anything in any other streaming service. Then again you should still pirate them

Yellow jackets is kino

sopranos, the wire, aqua teen hunger force, boondocks, curb your enthusiasm, sealab 2021, frisky dingo, ed, edd, n eddy, vice principals thats not even counting all the movies, by far best service

oh yeah I forgot True Detective, theres gotta be another drama im missing too, leftovers or something

Just watch the first season, decent detective thriller. The other two seasons are not worth it. That user is just simping for Sarah Gadon.

larry sanders show
VINYL
the leftovers
my brilliant friend
the deuce
station eleven
chernobyl

For me it's moviesforyou.ru

Boardwalk Empire, Westworld, Band of Brothers, Spawn, Chernobyl

Batman the animated series
Batman Beyond
The Batman

True Detective
Band Of Brothers
Generation Kill
The Pacific
Rome
The Sopranos

offensively based

Winning Season

this is actually pretty good if you can get past the pilot

I thought all animated shows was going to either be pulled or already had been after the weird merger shit that happened with Cartoon Network.

They have the best catalog of older stuff and the worst of newer stuff. Stick to the oldies and it's a good app.

S1 is probably the finest show ever made. S2 is ok. S3 is meh. Veep is good if you're into politics but it's quickly becoming outdated given the current climate. Silicon Valley is very funny and good. Chernobyl is good. Vice Principals is some funny shit. Westworld S1 is kino as fuck. It's up there with True Detective S1. After that S2 is good and S3 and 4 are extremely bad. The Pacific and Band of Brothers are WWII kino. That obscure series Game of Thrones no one has heard of...

Like a lot of them said, it's more hit than miss.