Was he right? is society really so bad?

was he right? is society really so bad?

Attached: mr-robot-10-19-17-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 355.87K)

welp, that settles it i guess

>was this schizo weird correct?
No

see

see

they probably get government funding to do that retard. scammers

it's what you make of it. when you are poor and part of the powerless masses, society can fucking suck especially when when you finally accept you came out the wrong vagina and will never be part of the elite EVER and that nothing you do will change the big picture for the better.

when you reach this red pill of red pills, that is when you either snap and become a crybaby loser kike Elliot with delusions of "destroying society" or turn inward to your local sphere where you live as far as your local community (especially if you live outside the bughive cities) and make peace with the red pill and focus on the immediate around you that you can touch and see. IE focus on family, your friends, what makes you happy and making sure you and what you care about survive the never ending wave of shit life throws at you.

I like you, user. You're alright.

Attached: 1662557643170505.png (383x331, 271.04K)

The shitty final season retroactively ruined this whole show for me

the final season was the most kino out of all the seasons you dummy

YES if you LITERALLY participate in ANY aspect of society you are a fucking NORMAL. Drink Starbucks ever? Cringe. Happy? Cringe. Content with having a job and family? Cringe. DONT do drugs? Mega cringe. Only us enlightened computer needs who do psychotropics all the time have any semblance of reality!

Then what the fuck are you doing here? Go back to swapping recipes on Facebook you tepid whining cunt.
> WAAA, PEOPLE THINK A HYPER CONSERVATIVE CORPORATE SOCIETY IS SHIT MAKE ME FEEL SCARED AND INADEQUATE.
That's because you are inadequate. And you are scared. So you jam your head up your ass and sing daisy, pretending everything is hunky-dory. And woe betide anybody who doesn't share your view. Oh no. Fucking twat.

Attached: 36-028.jpg (568x432, 67.78K)

>I'm so alone :'(
>immediately has sex with drug dealer

>he has social anxiety but still gets laid? This show is unrealistic!!

I swear you guys are a bunch of virgins

Attached: 20220718_125629.jpg (300x300, 22.3K)

Season 2 ruined the show, how they just killed characters they clearly had not planned for just to move the plot, I could tell then that the show had no direction or clear vision. Laughed hard when I heard how bad the finale was

Yes and yes. Any other open doors you wish to kick in?

No, just wanted to clarify your "criticisms" don't stand because you're an incel

They stand, it was supposed to be MY show.

You kid, but for all the bitching and moaning channers do about pozzed tv I'm surprised Mr Robot isn't well beloved.
>trans villain
>introverted computer hacker protag
>references to classic and avant garde cinema
Not to mention some of the most consistent writing in modern television, unlike shit like better call saul that essentially makes it up as it goes

you can't have both

Yes you can and it's accurate to real life. He was a morphine addiction who fucked his morphine dealer. Not exactly the type of regular one night stand you land after a night at the club