This is literally pure evil

This is literally pure evil

Attached: 1652996631066.jpg (717x1024, 153.06K)

That's child abuse.
That kid will kill xirself before 18.
Hope it was worth it.

this desu

Attached: 1621876892198.gif (434x432, 17.47K)

this is just disgusting probably not evil

Fuk me imagine finding out you were drinking synthetic pus out a trannies pecs as a baby

This was typed with one hand

as a teen does she move you to the other spout?

yeah it's pretty rough to type when my other arm is amputated

Death to America.

/television and film/?

Attached: 0197B65B-F3DB-45F1-A68E-EE7264205F97.jpg (865x842, 324.8K)

Imagine being so upset by something you ruin one of the few places insulated from it by relentlessly cringe posting. This level of autism turned my pro trans on principle.

I don't think that's a big deal, in fact even choose men have been known to breastfeed on occasion. We all got the same hardware up there, as opposed to the lower regions

YWNBAW

There are literal baby-raping pedophiles out there and you can't stop obsessing about trannies for a single goddamn day. Just admit you're a chaser already, or a homo, or a faggy tranny yourself. I hope you join the 40% OP.

Attached: itwasyou.jpg (194x259, 7.16K)

does this actually work?

>This level of autism turned my pro trans on principle.
i bet that principle is that you're a faggot

>Newman
>Goldfart
trannies do be their evil minion cattle goy

Attached: 51298764.jpg (225x225, 9.91K)

Ze said it's a PROTOCOL! A widely accepted one to boot!
Keep up with sciencem chud!

It does for women. It's a protocol to induce lactation in mothers that are having difficulty for whatever reason.
MOTHERS. AS IN FEMALES. I cannot believe the stupidity of these psycho trans people.

it's disgusting enough to cross the line into evil

>a severely mentally ill man has permanently mutilated his body with a combination of drugs and surgery
>he then goes out of his way to breastfeed his helpless infant just because it gives him a harder boner and makes him feel "more like a woman (male)"

It’s that this place used to be nice before faggots papered the walls with your fucking fetish obsession.

It's called progression, chud

I hope you progress into a jail cell soon.

>this place used to be nice
user, I could live with a lot less tranny bullshit myself, but there's no need to tell lies

This

Every single year that goes by, I find myself agreeing with Radical Islamists about the state of the world more and more

Ok, how about actually funny?

For women, yes.