This literally can't be refuted

This literally can't be refuted

Attached: 7ae532a45fed20a2f30647abaca8dcce.jpg (898x1200, 150.08K)

Yes, God is not all good. what if God is not all good? Do you sincerely think that revelation makes me want to be an Atheist?

why not? if he's all powerful he can be whatever the fuck he wants. God is not human, he us not define by relative concepts like good or evil. absolute power can effectively be absolutely good or absolutely bad. Snyder and Goyer are absolute retards who think they are smarter than anyone

Yeah, God is an asshole. Most people know this.

Attached: 1661681414606608.jpg (625x609, 54.29K)

God has no moral obligations, since the definition of good is obedience to God, and the definition of evil is disobedience to God

God being good means he obeys himself, and God being bad means he disobeys himself, which doesn't make any sense. Moral obligations are only for humans.

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.6K)

That's right goyim, having power makes you not good! Relinquish it all to us for safe keeping.

ITT: midwit takes

It means you can't know anything about god's nature or ethical code and all religions are wrong, god is just a bored trickster too powerful and transient to conform to any morals or personally care about any of the toys it has created.

The problem of evil is literally babby tier theology, go read Thomas Aquinas

Once a thread gets 2 or so posts, bots will come in and rephrase the thread’s replies into one that looks unique but has no organic or original character.

this is the most jewish thing i've read in my life

easily refuted
god allows evil to produce a greater good
simple as

It's a midwit movie.

Imagine making your villain say fedora tipper shit like that and casting the same guy who played Mark Zuckerberg.

Considering how Christianity unanimously changed its messaging to make god seem like a nice guy so that you faggots would keep coming to church, yes, I do sincerely think that.

Just because He isn’t all good hardly makes Him a trickster god or some shit. He just has a different outlook that is infinitely broader than ours. Yeah, I can’t imagine an entity like that caring in the traditional sense of the word. But by that same token, I can’t imagine an all powerful entity hating or tricking us either. He could just change us, after all, if we’re so bad.

>It doesnt make any sense
Christians claim it does

>there must be a god because there must be a beginning and evil is actually pretty good since good things can follow evil

>Thomas Aquinas
Literally babby tier theology
>thing exists, therefore god. my god, specifically, I hope

It really isnt. Its a basic question, thats what you want to say.
Philosophy has many of those.

>woah guys what if this all powerful dude who decides our souls is actually kind of an asshole
>haha better not worship him big man big bad
>*dies*
>raped by freaky gay demons for eternity

Attached: 1651934524824.jpg (1024x767, 52.31K)

>I can’t imagine an all powerful entity hating or tricking us
People trick and manipulate lesser animals all the time for entertainment and to force their desired outcome, do you think every kid who ever used a magnifying glass to burn bugs hates them or just gets entertainment or satisfied some curiosity by watching them fry?

He's not all good, whatever that means. He can be merciful, but he's never described as being always kind and forgiving.
That's why Jesus was sent as his manifestation and representative on Earth to die for our sins and intercede on our behalf.
Repent, heretic. Christ is King.

Attached: FbxkdzMX0AAqNlA.jpg (749x1013, 234.93K)

but people are not all powerful you retarded bug.

Christfags unironically follow a story about a woman who had a magic baby out of nowhere and told her husband it was "gods child".
It is a religion of cuckoldry.
Listen to them in this very thread
>uhhh yeah god is an asshole? so what? he's still god and you WILL do what they say, like me

i mean all those scholastic era arguments using aristotelian logic are the same shit
at best they can prove that there might be something resembling god, but when it comes to proving their own biblical god they've got nothing
i honestly have infinitely more respect for someone that's just religious on faith than one of these aquinas-worshiping idolatrous niggers

Attached: 7rmyypeGP34K5VaT.jpg (608x1080, 148.3K)

How was this a reply to what I said you peanut man?

This feels like a Facebook post I’d see in 2010. Fucking trash, man

>the creator of everything needs his son to die who is also him in order to forgive his own creations
Start using your brain

Repent from what? I hate this sinfaggotry so much.
I have literally done nothing wrong in my life

Attached: 1658868958815852.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

>hey yeah I can make a literal universe of sin and debauchery
>don't look at your neighbors wife though
Sounds like a pretty lit guy.