Youuuuu FOOL!

Youuuuu FOOL!

Attached: 1662615014539.png (550x680, 346.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyoYcIp5gEU
youtube.com/watch?v=zLZIfhJvQ5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What i just got here

Attached: images (1) (15).jpg (200x172, 5.51K)

Rude.

>When someone posts that shitbook copypasta about the ring not affecting people nearby because le sam carried frodo

shut the fuck up faggit

>sheeit nigga, the rang? I don't fux widdit Frodo. Miss me wit allll dat

Attached: 1652991347279.jpg (636x670, 195.05K)

Will there ever, EVER, be anything as comfy in our lifetimes?

Attached: 1649666381538.jpg (800x1421, 146.91K)

Well you are BOORomir!

Absolutely not
Hollywood produces shit and it will only get worse

RUFF RUFF
youtube.com/watch?v=qyoYcIp5gEU

Yes. Capeshit is comfy if you turn ur brain off
Try it!

We actually got a soulful fantasy property just a couple of years ago. Naturally it was cancelled after one season.

Attached: 1568059699845.jpg (1200x675, 66.31K)

You sound like a bitch. Can I fuck you?

>Over the top of the trees, and AAAARRRGGH turned them all to Bagginses!

Attached: 1644088768878.jpg (480x360, 25.81K)

Probably my favorite ytp along with youtube.com/watch?v=zLZIfhJvQ5k

By hole is too lose for your dick bro

>let's make a kid's show with hour-long episodes and horror scenes

so weird that it didn't find a larger audience.

Let me tell you what "Like A Virgin" is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dicks. The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine. I'm talkin' morning, day, night, afternoon... dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick! Then one day, she meets this John Holmes motherfucker. It's like, "Whoa, baby." He's like Charles Bronson in "The Great Escape." He's diggin' tunnels. Now she's gettin' serious dick action. She's feelin' somethin' she ain't felt since forever: pain, pain.

It hurts. It hurts her.

It shouldn't hurt her. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. But when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see, the pain is reminding a fuck machine... what it was once like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like A Virgin."

What's with Madonna and sex? Is she obsessed?

Fellowship was th ebest of the trilogy. Also had the least Legolas ninja action.

I legitimately think Any Forums deserves archiving and historical analysis when it eventually shuts down. This shit blows me away. RoP comes out, haters try to triangulate the most effective meme to hate on it, they settle on the "galadriel's actor looks like a rat" and spam that all over the board, and then in response fans trawl through the OG trilogy to find still frames with equally goofy looking faces.

It legitimately makes me wonder how much of history that we paint in such noble light is just fucking retards fighting with each other and one-upping each other in autism.

That is aimed at the whole family, user, not "kids". In the style of the 80s fantasy films like the original Dark Crystal.

Attached: skekSil.png (1247x544, 752.59K)

I'm just quoting a movie user. I do it for dozens of threads per week.

>Yo black ass be late as fuh Gandizzle. Welcome back to the hood, bih

Attached: 20220630_165652.jpg (636x628, 42.48K)

racism is not funny