Indiana Jones and the Empire of Evil

Official title is Indiana Jones and the Empire of Evil.

Plot synopsis:
>Set in 1969, Indy is ready to retire from his life as a teacher but as an archeologist as well. Until a woman named Helena enters his life and brings him in the biggest adventure of his life yet.

Trailer at D23. Saturday.

Budget: $300 million

According to those who saw it, the film is "fucking great" and Disney are "super confident in it".

Attached: E3nD2rLWEAIDMlb.jpg (919x617, 61.47K)

>the film is "fucking great" and Disney are "super confident in it"

The shills said this about Force Awakens, Last Jedi, Rise of Skywalker, Rogue One and Solo too - and those ranged from deeply flawed to unwatchable shite.

>Until a woman named Helena enters his life
Yeah, it's probably going to suck.

Attached: 1659201472367069.png (1302x1132, 1.45M)

What happened to Marion and Shia Labeouf? Are they going to show up in this?

>le nazis
All Americans die right now

>According to those who saw it, the film is "fucking great"

Attached: 45353.jpg (417x600, 92.02K)

>fucking great
nah

They don't make great mainstream movies anymore.

Even the title sounds stupid. Kind of like Temple of Doom but worse.

Fuck off shill

Top Gun 2

Obviously they couldn't call any ancient culture Empire of Evil because that wouldn't be politically correct, so my guess is it will be Nazis (lame and derivative) or some fictional made up ancient empire (also pretty bad).

But it fits, Indy is based on serials

The problem here is that Spielberg and especially Lucas grew up on those serials. They understood the form and more specifically how to elevate it. Nobody involved in this is going to have that same kind of appreciation.

Well, Indiana 5 set photos

Attached: 0_JS237364059.jpg (1200x630, 111.17K)

Haven't seen. I guess I liked the new Mad Max movie, but that's it. I still prefer Road Warrior, though.

They'll both be working as tollbooth operators

>Indiana Jones and the Empire of Evil.
Indiana Jones finally has an adventure in the USA?

Oh, they de age Ford too so it makes sense why the budget is so big, rumours say a good chunk of it will be young Ford from Last Crusade

Attached: 31656.8.jpg (634x481, 66.92K)

>I liked the new Mad Max movie
Faggot

Well, yes

Attached: Indiana-Jones-5-set-photos.jpg (640x427, 82.21K)

Oh, wow, Nazis on the moon, huh?

Attached: Are you kidding me Pepe.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

I barely ever hear that a film is absolute trash and the studio wants to get rid of it.

I couldn't care any less at this point.

Listen listen, I'm not gonna watch 90 year old Harrison Ford after the kingdom of the crystal skull. I'm just not gonna do it. Ok.

Indiana Jones and the Secret of Life should've been released in 2014 and Indy 6 in 2018. Crazy, we would be on the 7th Indy or 8th if Speilberg filmes the 4th in the 90s, or 5 too

Attached: 775bc4c5ba0516f4ee49effd0a3360ff.jpg (578x869, 79.24K)

It was always about looking for lost treasures.

Raiders of the Lost Ark
Last Crusade
Crystal Skull

Those make sense. Indy is an archeologist so he's looking for ancient artifacts. Temple of Doom doesn't fit that well, though when people think about temples they think of ancient or at least exotic ones.
Empire of Evil is easily the worst as the title doesn't even imply any archeological adventure.

Concept art

Attached: E3ibrlnXwAMhA44.jpg (720x546, 41.94K)

Empire of Evil, roman soldiers were spotted on set. Isnt the Roman Empire considered an evil empire?

Attached: E3nD2rXXwAA64sa.jpg (588x960, 66.37K)

Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, and even Kingdom of the Crystal Skull all work because they allude to something mysterious and potentially supernatural. Last Crusade doesn't do that, but at least refers to an adventure. ''Empire of Evil'' is stupid, because it doesn't make you think of a cool adventure involving something magical/supernatural/etc. It wouldn't even sound good as a stand alone title. It tells you so little. Isn't every Empire considered evil in Hollywood?

It boggles the mind that they're going through with this when everyone I know considered the fourth film as the death knell of the franchise.

Rogue One is not deeply flawed you lying fucking trash.

>nazis AGAIN
Is it because nobody is scared of commies?

Evil roman empire

Attached: indiana-jones-5-filming-photo-jpg-1634551714.jpg (480x370, 57.59K)

Time travel?

Attached: FBxuyiKXsAUj0-x.jpg (950x1200, 178.09K)

>actually going full flugschibe/moon nazis
lol
lmao