Why does reddit love him?

Why does reddit love him?

Attached: Walter_White_S5B.png (220x294, 90.25K)

he represents a better time

Attached: 1652022832974.jpg (300x440, 27.67K)

Same reason Any Forums praises Bateman and all the edgy characters.

They self-insert as them. Even though Walter would hate redditors and Bateman would be disgusted by 4channers.

That is pretty strange. Usually reddit has awful taste. Probably just trying to fit in.

Excuse me, but I self-insert as Taxi Driver like a proper Any Forums regular.

Attached: Taxi Man Hates You.jpg (1188x1806, 272.08K)

You talkin to me?

The premise of the show is just goofy enough so that you can never take it that seriously. It’s not like sopranos where everything is believable, you’re always suspending your disbelief rhat this chemistry teacher could become a drug lord. For that reason you can make memes of the show, and Reddit loves pumping out shitty pop culture memes.

>SCIENCE
>i'm sorta scientist too and denounce superstitions like religion
>BUT EDGY
>i'm a kind of a badass too, i ride a bike and i'm not afraid to get physical with racists
>BUT ALL FOR FAMILY
>this is so me, except my family is whole movement
>JESSE
>literally me before i learned about patriarchy and got my life sorted out

Attached: 938598-matthew-mcconaughey.jpg (1280x720, 50.25K)

probably because they identify with him as an emasculated underachieving, "smart but lazy", domesticated cuck

Why did this so popular again over the summer? I thought we were done with this shit show but now it's all zoomers talk about

Sigma male

>It’s not like sopranos where everything is believable

Sopranos had Mafia extorting “protection money” from normal businesses like 30 years since that was possibly common

My meth dealer introduced me to Breaking Bad but I didn't see much of the episodes because I was usually on my knees so it was hard to follow. Should I rewatch it?

I recently rewatched The Godfather, and I was able to see how blatantly copied that prison assassinations scene is from the film. Most overrated show ever.

There's a big difference between an homage and "copying" you retarded fag.

No ones going to mention the bald with beard and glasses look?

the episodes with krazy 8 in the basement and the tweakers with the ATM machine were the best

>possibly common
What does that even mean?

Go back to r*ddit to worship your "shock" moments TV show that is pretty much unwatchable after the first watching since those shock moments do not work anymore. Lame show.

Vince Gilligan is nothing else but Tarantino of TV series. Even his X-Files episodes, such as Drive, were copies of other concepts.

I never watching Breaking Bad, I'm just saying that I assumed redditors loved this character because of that bald+beard+glasses look that's prevalent with redditors.