"Damn, you're ugly."

>"Damn, you're ugly."

Attached: cf2kxd.jpg (1170x1192, 155.13K)

Attached: R.b0106839691cf0394fdf165efd672e52.jpg (460x689, 71.71K)

I would fuck every ONE of them except the 3rd from the left bottom row. good god no

Mixed bag. Some chips look good and the others I would throw in the trash.
Also, The Witcher sucks. Don't watch it.

1A and 2C are the only ugly women here. 1B could be seen as ugly cause she is fat.

The should have cast someone like Sarah Gadon.

1A isn't ugly. 1D on the other hand...

I am FATIGUED

Attached: 1651032771349.jpg (634x526, 89.25K)

Rolling for 6

>Shit, you stink.

They can never change my dungeons and dragons games with my boomer grognard friends

Attached: 1625331088335.png (434x300, 16K)

the main female one is attractive idc if she's indian

What an absolute joke.

OH LAWD DEM WITCHAS

I want to live on a farm so hard you wouldn't believe it

Oh Lauren I see what you're doing. Season 2 was so horrendously badly written, she's going to lean into the diversity side of things even more to drum up support.
>look my SJW friends! Look how many black people I hired! Watch my show please!"

>This is francesca findabairs actress

turned a black chick white, im stunned i didnt notice

Attached: Witcher+Season+2+World+Premiere+Arrivals+LzHKAxmGs46x.jpg (683x1024, 225.16K)

>nigger alien, giga-nigger bitch, fat lipped arab, ugly gypsy
>fat lipped ugly cracker bimbo, ok looking Mediterranean, the nigger chink, some indian cunt
Lovely.

Wheres the slavic representation ?

The lodge isnt the world just the nearby lands, again wheres the slavs ?

Slavs are subhuman. We can't have them on TV. TV is reserved for the sacred races, especially the most holy and glorious race of the niggers blessed be they unto the end of time. A nigger can do no wrong, for he is holy and good and beautiful and supreme by his or her own very existence. Bow down to the nigger. Kneel in awe of these supreme specimens.

>here's your slavic culture bro

Peak slav culture right there anons. The witcher season 2 was so terrible I won't even bother with season 3.

why did you bother with season 1 retard