I'm fighting for no free Healthcare at home

I'm fighting for no free Healthcare at home

Attached: IMG_20220529_192956.jpg (415x415, 57.17K)

>this triggers the eurotrash

He was fighting for his plastic baby.

I fight so Disney can make their own government within the U.S.

he was fighting for our right to have an A/C unit, Eurocuck

He fought for himself, guy was a monster. He only wanted to kill people.

>Supposed to be a badass sniper who kills dangerous terrorists
>Kills women and children instead

Americans are pussies, your civil war will be a pillow fight lmao

>he says as California bans using AC when it's hot outside

Not triggered, enjoy your 5000$ medical care amerifat

Why do that when you can co-opt the current government instead?

Reminder that he got completely bodied by a 59 year old Jesse Ventura IRL and then lied about it (resulting in a multi million dollar lawsuit that he lost.) Also he write a bunch of bullshit about how he killed hundreds of white people while stationed on top of the superdome after Katrina.

شراء وحدة تكييف الهواء

>americans have to pay into the protection racket known as the insurance industry in order to not go bankrupt when their obesity puts them in the hospital
>americans think this "triggers" non-americans instead of just making them cringe at the way you commoditize basic health and put it in the hands of the mega-rich insurance brokers

Chris Kyle was a notorious bullshit artist.

Bix nood

This movie was trash and Clint should retire.

didn't read, faggot

Arabniggers btfo

I'm glad he fought to secure our oil supply.

>>this triggers the eurotrash

Attached: ameripig-.png (850x526, 379.27K)

Commies literally only ever talk about muh healthcare because they are too cowardly to talk about any issue that is actually relevant. They are the cuckolds of the modern political landscape, sitting in the corner jerking off while everyone else is actually doing things.

We don't even need Iraq's oil, we could get it all domestically if we wanted to
But the oil companies won't make as much money doing that

They’re still buttblasted that we bailed out their shitty continent from destroying itself multiple times and prevented Stalin from taking Western Europe, they’re just tsundere for us.

Enjoy paying for your refugee bull's heatlhcare, Sven.

>healthcare is not relevant
>federally mandated PTO is not relevant
>livable minimum wage is not relevant
Lmao. Amerisharts would die destitute and from preventable illness as long as the chuds/libtards are owned

Liberals literally are foaming at the mouth about inflated student debt and yet they still think that Universal healthcare is possible kek

Well it's a global market. A barrel of Iraqi that India buys is a barrel of Canadian that they don't. A barrel of Canadian that they don't is another barrel for our refineries to process, and so on.

>He thinks I care what California says as I run my A/C all day
lmfao Eurocuck, we don't have to listen to our government

>basic health
Basic health is you die lmao. When it’s written in stone that fat people, smokers (weed included), sluts, and homosexuals don’t get care for their self inflicted conditions then I will support direct government control of healthcare.

Enjoy paying for 40 million blacks schooling and welfare bro

Not relevant at all.
As shown by the fact that nobody cares about you or your ideas.
Right now what matters is who rules, not what policies they have on minimum wage. If the bad guys continue to rule they will drive us all into a ditch, if the good guys can take the reigns we can worry about policy specifics later. That is the current fight. But commies are totally detached from it. They basically bow down to the bad guys so that they can keep their niche little position hanging out in their cuck shed.

>mutts be like "this isn't relevant bro"

Attached: american healthcare white girl.jpg (750x500, 83.98K)

>livable minimum wage
Like Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Italy?

>Be europoor subhuman
>Die from 90 degree heat because A/C is outlawed by the Sharia caliphate

Attached: 99e5c6_7258796.png (1431x1617, 2.3M)

Literally not relevant.
The fight right now is over whether her race survives or not. You worry about every 7 year old who needs brain surgery, all two of them. Everyone else is worrying about the future of human civilization.

This is a dumb meme, big oil companies tended to oppose the Iraq war. It was fought for Israel's interests.

>muh America vs Europe
Divide and conquer scheme

Your country would be giving her to some peaceful refugees as a bride

Chuds be like
>we love white people unless they need medical care in which case they should just fucking die.