I've never seen Rick and morty and I have no desire to because it looks like utter shite

I've never seen Rick and morty and I have no desire to because it looks like utter shite.
So please tell me, why was a talking pickle funny that it became a meme? What's so funny about pickle rick? Is their something I'm missing because to me, its painfully unfunny.

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (225x225, 5.5K)

He turned himself into a pickle. Funniest shit I've ever seen.

It was

Attached: 1654889685142.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

I think the joke was that the fans pretend it's some brilliant show, but this was the ad for it that got played on adult swim constantly

What about that meme made you believe it was even remotely funny

Patron saint of Any Forums

I never believed it was once funny, never made me laugh, I just kept hearing about it because I'm a loser who spends his time on the Internet.

It wasn't funny, that's why it became a meme

Attached: 1509169534558.gif (1221x768, 698.63K)

>he doesn't know

That makes sense, so am I. That scene was so unbelievably unfunny they memed it into the spotlight. The pickle thing sucked.

I'm in the same position.
It just looks hideous. I don't want to watch something that looks hideous. But everyone acted like it was a genius hilarious show (I spend a lot of time on reddit)

>So please tell me, why was a talking pickle funny that it became a meme?
Because it was dumb and absurd. It was an ironic meme. Everyone went nuts over it because it was just so retarded, just the delivery on the line "I'M PICKLE RICK!" was just so ridiculous. Then the Pickle Rick Party Rock remix came out, mods even stickied a Pickle Rick thread and blasted the song on the catalog. There was hype. Then the actual episode came out, and you saw Rick get BTFO by the therapist at the end. Definitely the biggest failure in Rick and Morty history. It didn't kill Rick and Morty but it was a sign of what was coming.

Attached: 1486415484605.jpg (600x900, 97.02K)

>because I'm a loser who spends his time on the Internet.
wow are you me?

>I turned myself into a nigger!! i am NIGGERICK!! wubba lubba dub dub!!

Attached: nigger rick.png (411x512, 177.85K)

>shills come here and spam this
>normies think it's da le epic new edgy 4chong meme and spread it on normie sites
>other normies eat it up like the usual

Rick and Morty has moments that are pretty profound like the ending to Rick Potion #9. The 10th and 11th episodes of Season 1 are nice too.
Yeah I agree the show has an ugly style and some characters are shit and the humor can really fall flat but overall it's solid. It just got too popular, and the writers started huffing their own farts after a while, thinking they were smarter than they really were.

Because the mother fucked turned himself into a pickle just because he wanted to. He used a fucking cockroach brain as a locomotive unit to get close enough to make a mandible suit via sewer rodents and killed a bigger predator than himself. Then he infiltrated a toilet system and killed the owners by creating a plasma bolt out of simple batteries. After all of this and he escaped to get his McDonald's sejuan sauce.

Am I right or am I right Reddit? Now updoots please.

It's an anti-meme it should not be funny.

Attached: morbius_movie_poster_1-3312285569.jpg (350x520, 96.38K)

Needs more curse words randomly thrown in for emphasis
>He turned himself into a motherfucking goddamn pickle just because he hell niggering could

More like to shit on the really vocal part of the fans who are a bunch of retards.
Like when people almost burned down McDonald's for that promotional sauce from 20years ago

You need a night IQ to understand