Stretchanon here, why aren't you weight stretching your cock Any Forums? You can never be too big

Stretchanon here, why aren't you weight stretching your cock Any Forums? You can never be too big.
>already above average
>want a monster cock purely because the bigger a cock is, the hotter it is.

Attached: 4180.jpg (1000x1902, 89.01K)

>he doesn't have an LG Hanger
Yikes

What the actual fuck

The cartoonish understanding of anatomy shows you’re retarded

Hey! Needledick!

Attached: 921D295A-FC16-41C2-8A95-B8F4C85BCF03.jpg (480x360, 12.45K)

That looks extremely painful for you

Major nigger brain syndrome, very sad.

I don’t think women want a cock shaped like a candy cane

Because God loved the world so much he gave his only begotten Son etc.

Life is more than cock length.

Do you want a stricture? Because that's how you get a stricture. Enjoy getting to suffer through an open urethroplasty, OP.

enjoy your pencil diick.
stop being a fucking lazy fuck and do jelqs, which gives you more lenght and thichness.

you're going to "stretch" it until something tears and half your dick will develop gangrene followed by it rotting off

jelqing takes too long and it's temporary. hanging, pumping and clamping is for the serious gainer.

Just stretch your dick in your hand for like 10 minutes a day and do kegals to improve your boners which is actually more important. This retarded shit is overkill.

>jelq cucks

>>want a monster cock purely because the bigger a cock is, the hotter it is.
this is bait, right? there is a point where artificially surpassing natural size is not going to get you any more pussy and just get you called a freak

Attached: 1662455817674306.png (1181x2100, 567.14K)

>using a noose stretcher
What the fuck are you doing user

thank god im born with a big dick

This looks cool, think I'll try it OP. Any way for me to discreetly wear this under my clothing while in public?
I only leave my house to collect my welfare check

It's a cuck move to increase your penis size because it only increases the pleasure of your partner. It's a chad move to increase your anal circumference because it increases your pleasure.

If you want to wear something in public look into a traction device (it's a legit medical device they give to dudes that makes your dick bigger)

a bigger dick has more surface area user, that's more pleasure for you.

It doesn't magically create more nerve endings, it just spreads them out. But with anal you'll get a real pounding on your prostate with bigger toys and you'll cum without even touching your dick.

you are a massive faggot, bro.
the chad move is edging and because you make sex end on your terms and always having the most quality boners.

You're the faggot for not even daring to give it a try, the prostate is magical and you're missing out.

I'm sorry that your cock is small and for your impending/current erectile disfunction.

>nazi tranime fan in charge of calling anyone else a freak