THE GREAT DEBATE

And the best cinematic experience in a theater goes to…

Attached: 24C73841-C163-4828-8D6F-A2CEB0F17CF8.jpg (1618x1201, 599.05K)

Poo morning sir

You will never own a toilet. You have no social standing, you have no money, you have no bob or vegenes to play with. You are an unhygenic man twisted by curry, feces and urine into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “good mornings!” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your street shitting buddies are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “bloody basterds” laugh at you behind their closed doors.

Toilets are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of technology and science have allowed toilets to flush with incredible efficiency. Even Indians who “shit in a toilet” look uncanny and unnatural to a seasoned plumber. Your E.Coli ridden feces are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to find a toilet in the bathroom, the toilet itself will turn tail and bolt the second it gets a whiff of your diseased, curry shit smelling anus.

You will never be able to shit without anyone watching and judging. You wrench out a few meager “good mornings” at the start of the morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the shit you hold creeping up like a weed, ready to rush out of your anus as your cheeks try to hold the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, scam a crypto fag, and redeem yourself into the cold abyss. Your basterds will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer has to live with the unbearable stench you brought to the designated shitting street. They’ll bury you without toilet paper, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a street shitting pajeet is buried there. Your remaining shit will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your pathetic life is a “good morning” text that was never opened.

RRR and it’s not even close.

Attached: 1E99BF32-E11A-44BF-9DEA-875655E6CD90.jpg (1558x837, 320.92K)

fucking kek
>redeem yourself in the cold abyss

LOAD

Good morning

I went into RRR blind except for knowing who the director was (I loved the movie he made about the housefly) and got knocked on my ass. Best theater experience I had since probably Fury Road

Soulless vs soul , simple as that.

The last 20 minutes of RRR kinda ruined it, I would have given it a 10/10 otherwise. Haven't seen Topgun yet, cause I'll have to watch the first one again cause I can't remember jack shit about it.

i'm half indian and know nothing of my culture. RRR gets shilled here a lot. the few webms i've seen have been surprisingly good. i don't want a bollywood romance though, do we get to have a tight action movie or is it full of romance filler like bollywood films always have.

regardless, i'm interested. i feel my racial DNA unlocking. Prob should start with some version of the Mahabharata though.

Indian culture and mythology is unironically pretty kino. Unfortunately they suffer from the typical issues of overpopulation in a specific geographic region.

Good morning sir. Watch out for toilet witch.

>half indian

indian dad or indian mum?

RRR
No doubt
Top Gun was always mediocre and no amount of better cgi will rise it above mediocrity. Also whoever makes 30-40 years later sequels needs a bullet in the head

>CGI
Bitch, everything was practical

Poo.

what are some good bollywood kinos?

KGF chapter 2 is better than both of these

Maverick is a perfect right place right time kino.
>The End is inevitable Maverick. Your kind is heading to extinction.
>Maybe so, sir. But not today

It's racist anti white film, pure garbage