The Wire

Just watched episode 1. There was way too much investigative dialogue and nigger shit, it was hard not to zone out. Seemed like there was only 10 mins of actual story progression
>black niggers win case, someones pulling the strings
>ugly bald nigger demoted into the pit
>kills witness that testified against him in trial
Did we really need an hour of television to illustrate this?
Im surprised so many Any Forums neets talk this show up, how did you guys tolerate all this nigger babble?

Attached: p7892928_b_h10_ab.jpg (960x540, 107.74K)

I'm sorry Any Forums has rotten your brain, now you'll never be able to enjoy The Wire

You are a low-IQ spastic retard that cannot concentrate on anything longer than a tiktok video. God fucking forbid you ever have to watch classic cinema or anything produced before 2000.

shit thread, derailing with Wallace back from the dead and back for revenge. Your time is OVER, Poot.

Attached: wallace.jpg (1000x1000, 369.1K)

W-wallace? How the fuck?

Attached: p7o17w0u8xf61_png.png (512x384, 276.44K)

I really like the show but will admit the first 2-3 episodes can be kinda slow. Once more of the setting and characters are established its great

Attached: 1653860593689.webm (674x1080, 2.88M)

Can someone translate this shit to English for me? I don't speak retard

Most of the dialogue was fluff, I want to commit to the show.

kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot, seriously, i mean it, fucking kill yourself you waste of fucking oxygen

How do you want black gang members to talk OP?

kek youre so mad, bet you wear your TV consoomer hobby on your sleeve

Give it a couple more episodes user. If you aren't intrigued to continue watch it after that then drop it. Like I said it can be hard to get into right away mostly because of how wide the scope of the show is

poot is in the new wire (which is pretty shit btw)

Attached: poot.jpg (610x680, 80.5K)

Yeah this is essentially what Im trying to get out of someone, I just wanna be reassured its not gunna be like this for a whole season. I WANT to be invested the story but I can't bring myself to care about the current stakes/situation.

IF YOU WALK THROUGH THE GARDEN

We run this city or whatever?

thanks user, I will
emotional faggots, get a real hobby/skill

Learn to stop being a nigger that makes bait threads of no substance

yeah. i'd recommend giving it a watch if you liked the wire because it's interesting to see the same storytelling techniques updated for today, but it's much less epic in scope than even the first season of the wire.

Most of the seasons kind of suffer from this not gonna lie. Season 2 starts off really slow and imo don't even watch season 5 lol its shit. Season 1/2 are certified kino and 3/4 are both good

The first two seasons are like that but they get better. Season 3 they hit their stride.

grow up and stop being a fucking braindead Any Forumsfaggot and maybe i wont call you the faggot retard that you are, you fucking virgin manchild