Liberals are.. LE BAD!

>Liberals are.. LE BAD!

Attached: tq.jpg (1400x1400, 281.15K)

True. I still won't buy your coffee though, but I'm happy for you.

This man thinks his wife takes six hours just pick up pizza.

yep, retards should never have a say in anything

Yes

Attached: politix.jpg (720x720, 105.41K)

Why do people watch this guy?

It's very telling that the #1 issue for these anti-woke hucksters is that they can't mindlessly consume media and products anymore.

Coffee brand coffee is brewed with only the finest cheeto dusts, neckbeard clippings and ball sweat droppings

QuarterPounder still makes videos?

>libturds are so despicable that people resort to watching this guy

>some guy with a beard doesn't like Captain Marvel or some other Disney movie
>Troons: *"REEEEEEEEE" for four to five straight fucking years*

I will NEVER understand how a man with such milquetoast, middle-road opinions h as caused SO MUCH seething and crying.

Yes.

True, still not gonna watch his videos though.

Libshits hate-watch all of his videos the SECOND they go online so they can have something to complain about, kek.

That's just your retard headcanon.

>constantly whines about pozzed media
>still incessantly consooms pozzed media
The Soitering is a faggot grifter

BASED!!! all liberals are subhumans who would be better off dead

How much of a fat, droppy-faced corporate slave do you have to be to seethe over some rando YouTuber not liking She-Hulk?

This redneck talks really slow for 10 minutes for a reason. He has no content. If you speed up his vids he will talk normally and the vids end in two minutes. That's it, that is his content worth while he is selling his coffeecuck

Cool projection, retard.

Usually the red beard + glasses combo is on their side, this confuses and confounds the libshit

This dude literally made like 300 videos about Brie Larson. It's way beyond "not liking something."

>redneck
Lol.

Attached: 1662001227448379.png (503x584, 59.93K)

Most lefties unironically become this caricature whenever anti-sjws criticize a woke product.

Attached: fe9.jpg (1080x686, 88.58K)

It puts food on his table. His incentive structure is completely out of whack with a normal person. It's his job to pump it out

>jeremy
>right wing

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x1425, 107.09K)