What would you have done in this situation?

What would you have done in this situation?

Attached: 24483E3D-5552-4979-8C1A-104C3084D934.jpg (567x461, 54.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rElAzsHs6d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call my dad

Keep reading to a bunch of niglets

call in sick

Whatever the deep-state told me to do

detonate the explosives

Attached: wtc7.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

i wouldnt have done 9/11

Attached: george-w-bush-ukraine-iraq_wide-05f3fe2f161c0961b951c32080e86a8027a6e68d-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x618, 29.23K)

Calling team ”there were no planes”

where you at my schizo brothers

>Kite Hit Steel Plane Must

what did the kids mean by this?

blue jean baby...

quietly tell the teacher that I must be going now, thank the kids, and walk out.

that's not even necessary though. he could have just got up and walked out with the secret service and people would understand

I command you to elaborate

>slowly stand up
>ATTENTION MY CHILD AMERICANS
>GOD HAS ARRIVED TO TEST YOUR METTLE
>WILL YOU MEET THE CHALLENGE? OR SIT HERE AND DIE LIKE DOGS?
>quietly leave the classroom

Attached: 12 oz.jpg (1280x720, 182.85K)

Probably wouldn't have ignored all the briefs I was given the entire first nine months of my presidency titled "Bin Laden determined to strike inside U.S."

Show me the planea broa. There is none. This was 100% an israeli demolition

NO.
youtube.com/watch?v=rElAzsHs6d4

Forgot pic
No planes

Attached: World_Trade_Center,_New_York_City_-_aerial_view_(March_2001).jpg (1200x1696, 642.76K)

know the ritual is underway

Trump

user everybody knows that a building collapsing from the [state approved explanation for the event], has a bunch of small explosions go off before and then falls like a controlled demolition.

Continue listen attentively to the teacher. I want to find out what happens to the cartoon goat.

reminder this is what a 33 year old man looked like in 2001 before plastic was invented.

Where were you when 9/11 happened? Zoomies who were babies need not reply.

I was in school, and during outdoor P.E, the principal had all the students come into the cafeteria and told us that "a bomb had hit the world trade center in NYC". None of us understood the significance of that, and all of the kids were laughing and joking about it afterwards. My parents picked me up and let me rent a bunch of movies from Hollywood Video, and didn't tell me wtf happened until days later. So all in all, it was a comfy day.

Attached: didja think it was kinda gay.jpg (480x360, 22.88K)

lmao i bet that's exactly what he did

Man imagine the luck of the man that had just bought those.
All of the members of his family that worked at that building had other things to do that day and weren't there and he had just got a new insurance policy for it for a lot more than the buildings were worth with a specific clause for terrorism.

Underrated

9/11

Attached: 9-11.png (350x391, 108.45K)

this has been debunked by snopes

I was a baby
t. Zoomie

>now kids watch this drive

I TOLD YOU NOT TO REPLY YOU DIAPER RAT

And the only loss to his firm (located inside) was the death of a couple new hires