This piece of shit cost 900,000,000 fucking dollars

This piece of shit cost 900,000,000 fucking dollars.

Attached: ACB38A5A-CEBE-4468-8EC1-93697040EC08.jpg (1170x1478, 713.85K)

>The names Bond
>Bail Bond

Attached: black crime 1.webm (270x360, 2.57M)

A shame i wont watch it then

the fraud is getting really brazen. anyone that isn't looting what's left of the system right now is a sucker.

If you think thats bad, the next one is going to star a Nigger and will finally kill the shit franchise.

Well it only made 750,000,000, so someone lost a lot of money.

you misunderstand. the budget gets embezzled to a whole network of jewish insiders. it doesn't matter if it makes money.

How is it even possible for a single movie to cost that much? Kubrick made 2001 look realistic in 1968 with a budget of around $60 million when adjusting for inflation.

i wonder how much of that went into marketing? they essentially had to continue marketing the movie for an entire year when they kept delaying it over and over.

>How is it even possible for a single movie to cost that much?
child sex slaves don't just grow on trees y'know

It was too melodramatic.

>company bets everything on a few movies
>covid
>delayed
>ask for credit
>delayed again
>interest
>finally release
>SHIT

>No Need to Die

Attached: b&s.png (504x236, 19K)

I actually liked the black "bond" character (along with Paloma) since they were the only competent spies. No idea why they cast that creepy egyptian as the 60 year old villian without giving him any age makeup.

kek

Weet ik

Attached: weet ik.png (772x878, 684.93K)

Attached: 1544564724111.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

The consequences of craig bond have been a disaster for the human race

He had a ridiculously long run for how bad they were.

I forgot exactly what Jewish trickery they did with this film but when they delayed the release because of covid it cost them millions every month.

Yea they were terrible, poorly planned movies. Him being old and busted in skyfall was a terrible fucking idea- given that they kept going from there. It works as a closer, not as a fucking midpoint.

The company lost that money, the individuals pocketed the budget.

Did they ever go through with the negro bond thing?

It wasn’t even really a midpoint, that’s what so bizarre. Chronologically it is as a release, but I’m universe, that’s the movie that is technically the true “start” of his run as a classic movie Bond. It’s when he meets M, it’s after he’s done growing up and moving past Vesper, it’s after he’s tackled his past. The ending of the fucking movie is him finally embracing who he is for real. It’s like they wrote both the start and end of the character at once in the same movie. It’s bizarre. But also iirc Craig doesn’t like being bond, so maybe they were waiting on him to be done flip flopping on whether he’d do another one.

Agreed. I only watched till Skyfall and didn't bother with Spectre and No Time to Die.
Skyfall and QoS were the worst Bond flicks I've ever seen, QoS was so boring and forgettable and Skyfall was so stupid for multiple reasons.