Bezosissies i don't feel so good

bezosissies i don't feel so good...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1228x470, 113.81K)

>bezosissies
more like bezosCHADS

Attached: GettyImages_813884326.jpg (1400x1400, 190.05K)

based mongoloid

Why are Asians so racist?

>all the racist lotr fans are chinks

not surprised. bet he wouldn't have a problem with it if galadriel was fucking an asian guy.

reminder it's all chinks. they all spam rings of power threads. they all spam garbage on /t/v.

Liberals:
>Hermione's face was described in the book as being pale because she was LE SCARED or something. It means nothing about race.
also liberals:
>A hobbit is described as being swarthy, so we need to make every other character black for some reason

nigga really need to wear a name tag?

Maybe when american hegemony finally collapses the chinks will make a good lotr adaption before they grind all of us up into magic potions

based asian boi for bwc

>be Jeff Bezos
>watch Jurassic Park 2
>think Roland Tembo is really cool
>want to be just like Roland
>unfortunately I am a pampered prissy rich boy so I just end up looking like a bald douche

rhino horns gives them long dicks, bat soups makes them healthier, what does white long pig do?

only whites are racist bigot

Attached: basedchinkreviewingsite.png (893x246, 15.93K)

Cringe.

>defending billionaires
more like bezosCHUDS

But troon, I thought diversity was good? Why do you freaks get so mad and start acting like the alt-right you hate so much when BIPOCs disagree with you?

>Shanghai
Basado

*gets divorced*

Imagine if romance of three kingdoms had a bunch of twerking niggers, Liu Bei and Cao Cao were thick lipped jigaboos, we'd be wondering what the fuck China is doing.

Attached: your days are counted.webm (426x236, 1.54M)

That would hint at the jewish presence in china

I unironically want to move to china, fuck europe, I need race reassignment surergy but whatever

Holy chad!

you need brain reassignment surgery if you want to live there

shanghai was cleaner and more developed than any american city when i was there before corona

Comrades, we must suck billionaires cock to destroy capitalism

B-b-but I thought China was good communist where people no work and west was ebil capitalist?

no you dont its entirely different world. The grass is greener only if you have an entirely different mind set otherwise its just entirely different shithole.
Also chinks have their own jews and unlike the european ones you cant recognize them by their nose.