Admit it

you laughed

Attached: mrfrundles.jpg (480x360, 22.2K)

i don't watch goyslop so i have nothing to admit

The fuck kind of CalArts cancer is this from?

I didn't watch Dick and Snorty (or whatever the fuck it's called) because I was too busy watching something that was actually good.

Attached: 1662530376004301.png (10000x7269, 963.93K)

Like what? Pink and forty?

i didn't even smirk once that whole episode

Rick and Morty isn't funny.

>goyslop
there's that kike approved word again! hello rabbi!

I was watching the only good thing on adult swim

Attached: primal.jpg (1000x1333, 124.64K)

I let air out of my nose slightly more forcefully. It was the only good part of the episode, the rest of it was pretentious garbage about some "le ebin overarching dramatic plot" and "muh callbacks" that I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about.

It was ok, but pretty much the same joke they've done like half a dozen times now. Like it's the same thing as the love potion but way faster and less survivable

Hey user, when you pretended you didn't know what rick and morty was earlier... who was that for?

This reply is funnier than anything that actually happened in the episode.

I'm more of a zogchow fan myself

No, this was literally just combining the parasites from season 2 with mr meeseeks and giving Rick the "corn cob planet" reaction, hacky and unoriginal.

OP here I'm a trans redditor btw

That line came from the episode you retard

I know that, retard. It's funny in this context where it wasn't funny in the episode when he pretended not to know Iron Man, faggot.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: D7B00B73-B1C8-4293-9CF1-7E7CC3771DF6.jpg (1170x1170, 225.22K)

I literally explained the context of the line you moron.

Should I check out Dick and Snorty?

I hate it when cartoon characters have eyes like that. I tools like it has two pupils in its pupil.

I did the le epic thing where I ad lib stupid names which apparently is all you need to make a six season show