Is Rick and morty back on track?

Is Rick and morty back on track?

First episode of the new season was great

Attached: E2649E29-0D6D-480D-9EF5-AEE0EBB65727.jpg (1242x679, 378.97K)

i literally did not laugh once except for mr. frundles

Par-mee-see-in

This is the first Rick and Morty episode I ever watched and it was okay.

Mmmmmm I’m Mister Frundles!

Attached: B2345A07-2C03-4A6D-81EB-88E7BC6C6625.jpg (773x747, 303.35K)

Why does it have to be some stupid storyline bullshit trying to be meta and “lmao guys look it’s le meta Rick and Morty lore were so totally aware” instead of just random goofy adventures like season 1

you’d be more invested if you were following the whole story before that episode

Well, I mean, this was a bad place to start because you probably didn’t know what the fuck was going on the entire time

was alright, anything with beth or the sister was crap and that scene was reddit but overall decent

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-130859_Brave.jpg (840x1072, 214.06K)

Yeah, that’s pretty true.

Their on screen time are always the weakest parts of all episodes

Why are you shilling this show so hard? A couple hundred more autists watching le reddit science show will not save how HARD it's tanked the last two years. Go to tiktok or something, maybe you'll go from a millennial fanbase to a zoomer fanbase

each season usually has both

It was pretty good i guess. The par-mee-see-in shit was the only funny thing in the episode though.

I think I smiled once.
2/10

In all seriousness it was my second because I did go back and watch the last ep of S5. Might have had to go back further, but I got the gist of it. It was actually pretty funny.

>over the age of 13.
>watching dick and fagtard.

>$2.50 Wendy's credit have been deposited in your account

The last episode in a season normally has some kind of big deal thing, and the first episode of the next seadon has to reframe the series so it can go back to episodic adventures u til the last episode or two of that season and then the xycle starts over.

I love mr Froodledoops tho

I've never watched a single episode of this show. Why was pickle Rick so funny?