Chuds when Legolas mounts a galloping horse by grabbing its breast collar with one arm...

Chuds when Legolas mounts a galloping horse by grabbing its breast collar with one arm, swinging his body in front of the horse to its other side, rotating it in the air and then landing on it:
>Well elves weigh much less than humans and are way more agile, so he weighs 20 kilograms or something super small like that, and therefore its really easy for him to pull himself up on the horse, because you’re not changing momentum as much with the lower mass
Chuds when Legolas runs up falling stones like they're a staircase:
>Well it says in the books that Legolas can walk on snow, plus consider that he and the shattered tower are in free fall, accelerating downward at 9.8 meters per second per second. He is no longer in an inertial reference frame; instead he is in an accelerating reference frame, and inside his falling reference frame, Legolas is perfectly free to move by exerting a force on the stone blocks, using his leg muscles as normal. Thus he can indeed move upward, but only within his downward accelerating reference frame. The catch is that since that frame is accelerating downward at nearly 10 meters per second per second, he better do this very quickly if he is to cross the stone steps. Let us assume that he cannot let the stone blocks fall more than 2 meters, else he won't be able to reach Bolg's level. The tower looks to be around 12 meters. The time taken to fall 2 meters is found from the free-fall equation: t^2 = 2 * d / g where t is the time in seconds,t^2 is the time squared, g = 9.8 m/s^2, and d is the distance fallen in meters. Plugging in d = 2 meters we get t = 0.639 seconds. To run the 12 meters in 0.639 seconds, Legolas must run at a speed of 12 m / 0.639 s = 18.78 meters per second, which equals 42 miles per hour. While this is faster than any human can run , it certainly does not violate any "laws of physics"
Chuds when Galadriel does anything:
>MARY SUE! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! THIS IS LIKE WHEN THERE WAS A WOMAN IN STAR WARS!!

Attached: legolas.webm (960x400, 2.86M)

yes the legolas scenes were bad, congratulations tranny

Attached: RANGZ.jpg (4320x4320, 1.91M)

Attached: 1660838336937385.jpg (580x430, 58.7K)

Attached: leftychan raid.png (809x557, 185.23K)

Dilate tranny

B8

Galadriel is OP by doing magic not being a princess warrior with a sword. If she uses a genki dama it would be ok but no, she is now a warrior when she never was

>Faggots writing walls of text trying to set up strawmen
OP

This is a forced false argument of shit that never happened. Everyone made fun of all of Legolas' stupid shit too, and the actual book fans barfed when Two Towers and ROTK changed all of the stupid shit they did for no reason. You've tried this same faggot argument on Any Forums and got BTFO just like you will here too you fucking redddit faggot kys.

woah you just typed up a whole lotta shit!

>seize the means of memes
HAHAHHA that would mean possessing a soul, not possible for NPC leftoid bug people

ackshully, superhero Legolas always sucked

imagine typing all that shit out just because no one wants to watch your Amazon corporation show

Attached: 1614369529483.png (549x659, 245.07K)

This is Hobbit, not LOTR. People hated the Hobbit

Tldr

op is trolling but the people who genuinely think like this are insane and you should be surface level nice to them because they are definitely about to snap.

Attached: 1662558651045168.jpg (828x568, 93.93K)

Elves walk on snow...ok chud? Just get it

No one genuinely thinks like this OP your just a massive faggot

Yeah but Legolas was cool. He was all Chad, all the time. While Galadriel is just a boring thundercunt.

Good job on passing physics OP you fucking nerd

Tolkein hated feminism

Attached: B77B911C-CF96-4E38-AE9A-2DCBE11359B4.jpg (2360x892, 643.87K)

Difference being legolas is a likeable character and you want to see him win, while strong independent cunt of the week is not

The projection is so bad I get second hand embarrassment. I genuinely feel bad for trannies (or leftists in general) to live a life so deluded that I have to devote my life to violently affirming my past choices because they were so damaging to my life, I understand why they kill themselves but it doesn't change the fact they would do unspeakable things to my family and must be dealt with. May God forgive you because I'm not strong enough to do it

Well duh, fucking retard. He looks cool doing it. If they casted the right woman to do the same shit and made just as cool no one would complain. Its time to grow up and put your big boy pants.

COPE

Attached: WOMP WOMP.png (824x405, 418.02K)