He unironically did nothing wrong

he unironically did nothing wrong

Attached: 3739830D-9B1B-4566-B425-F738989BDD14.jpg (1200x800, 99.09K)

Any Forums will defend a jew

what was his crime?

the woman who he was living with (basically married to) found naked pictures he took of her underage chink daughter
you'd have to be an idiot to not realize he fucked a lot of other kids before that one

I guess they can’t let a man wait for his meal to cook.

Being a talentless nepotism hire who self inserts when in reality without his nepotism no female would have come within 10 yard of his sniveling, neurotic ass.

she was like 22 you fucking retard

>children
yea okay bitch lmfao

Brother whole he is a big wrong

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. He has the Chaplin Disease; that particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. Like all people with timid personalities his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he loves himself; a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it's the most embarrassing thing in the world - a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Every thing he does on the screen is therapeutic.

He's a based Jew though

Based fucking Orson

This reads like cope

she was i think 21 when the pictures were taken. he probably fucked kids and that would make him evil but most of the great directors we idolise did the same if not worse. his dealings with soon-yi, while very creepy, were not illegal and not even meaningfully immoral (he had no part in her upbringing and met her only a few times over the course of her childhood - still completely fucked up but worth noting that he didn't fall in love with the child but the grown woman).

He’s literally just autistic. Don’t over-analyze things so much.

I don’t know who that is I’m not old

welles outclassed allen as a director by such a degree it's not even funny. it's like comparing a biplane to a jet liner.

This

>children
>yea okay bitch lmfao

Attached: A9FB5959-5B79-4A6D-8699-11E0731FFB46.jpg (634x952, 131.34K)

Annie Hall is the greatest film ever made, so I'm confused by this

woody fucked way too much to be autistic. he was always awkward and self-effacing but women like that so long as you're actually funny as well, which he definitely was.

Calm down orson

Cool it with the anti-autism remarks

you are incorrect

Holy shit is this not shopped?

Orson wells invented arrogance though.

Attached: welles-5.jpg (1200x900, 188.84K)

>women like that
Oh no no no hahahhahahahaha
Nepotism and money, that is it for him,
>implying he even actually ever got laid for real.

lot of jews in this thread
she was 12 retards

she groomed woody he is innocent

wrong

bro comedians get a lot of female attention. the modern equivalents to allen (not in terms of quality or style but in terms of popularity and possessing a similar self-effacing nature) would be people like bo burnham or john mulaney, and the number of women lusting over them on twitter is insane. it's not their appearance or personality, it's the fact they can make women laugh. look up "chuckle fuckers" if you don't believe me, or read testimony from comedians talking about the ridiculous amount of action they get - not just in an empty bragging way (like "oh dude i get so much pussy ha ha") but in the sense of talking with other comedians about an aspect of their life and work that they totally understand is a near-universal experience and take almost completely for granted ("oh well you know what life on the road is like, it can get pretty crazy").

woody 100000% fucked diane keaton and mia farrow at least - this is beyond dispute. i would wager there were dozens and dozens of others.

Its embarrassing how they play defense for pedo creeps like Allen.