Not now, mysterious and handsome man, I have to find Sauron!

>Not now, mysterious and handsome man, I have to find Sauron!

Attached: GaladrielRingsofPower.webm (800x628, 2.95M)

>excuse me, I have to tie a sophisticated boat knot with my rope now.

Attached: grandma noooooooo.webm (256x480, 2.12M)

I'm looking.

Interesting

>Based femcel performs femcel activities.
>Any Forums: OMG I'M LOSING MY MIND!
>Stupid slut performs stupid slut activities.
>Any Forums: OMG I'M LOSING MY MIND!
There is no winning is there?

>t.

Attached: 1633115393124.jpg (337x415, 24.62K)

Are we supposed to be excited for her teenage boy body beneath the bed sheet outfit beneath her 5/10 man face?

you lift the gown up and it covers her face moron

did she died?

You seem a little defensive

why didn't Sauron suck her boobs?

That's actually one thing I wondered. If they wanted to represent black people in the series, why not have them as the Falmari? Melanistic traits are pretty valuable at see considering the constant UV exposure from both direct and water surface reflected sunlight. Having the seafarer elves be dark would make skense.

Why are people bothering to watch this or House of Dragon? It's not a secret that they'll both be terrible. Jackson's lotr was lightning in a bottle and could not be repeated. It's like everyone forgot The Hobbit trilogy exists.

No it doesn't retard. There are like 10 generations of elves since the beginning of their existence and they're immortal. Natural selection does not work on them and even if it did there are not enough generations for weak selection pressure to make a difference.

You dropped this.

Attached: moderntribe_015_1.jpg (600x600, 40.29K)

the only winning move is not to play

how do you post webms? I keep getting "Error: audio streams are not allowed", google literally doesn't help

Was it intentional that she was flirting like she was in heat?

I don’t take orders from stinking elvish rats.

>Jackson's lotr was lightning in a bottle and could not be repeated.

What? Making good stories isn't hard in principle. Maybe actually producing a good movie is hard in practicality, I don't know anything about the pressures and barriers in Hollywood media politics, but the practical side? Just crafting a good story? That's not hard. The trick is to strive for evoking emotion in your audience. Don't make what you as a producer want, don't make what's simulating best with the social media test groups, don't bother with the academic shit. Just try to make your audience feel. Feel happy, feel sad, feel angry, feel terrified. Everything else, if it stems from the pursuit of evoking genuine human emotion, will contribute to making a great story.

>LOTR has coombait now
Why am I meant to hate this?

>Ah yes, let me grab this rope that is not tied to anything since this raft has no sail or rudder and is literally drifting at the mercy of the sea
>I am a strong woman who don't need to know no mansailing

based and Tolkienpilled

Attached: 158543.png (489x1600, 963.34K)

Eh, I don't like the way they included black people. It's jarring and makes no sense. I'm just saying that if they want to have blacks represented so badly as elves, why not pick one of the elven lineages that could logically work? I mean, the elven lineages could reasonably be of different appearance considering that Eru created them in pairs and in seperate instances.

The Vanyar, Ñoldor, Teleri, Sindar,Nandor, Silvan,Falmari and Avari are all distinct lineages with distinct origins and as portrayed in the Silmarillion different inclinations by nature. Seafarers, architects, poets, warriors etc etc...

If you absolutely must shoehorn diversity into a story setting, why not do a decent job instead of half-assing it and just plonk black characters in at random locations and cultures?

Though personally, for seafaring elves I would personally have gone for Egyptian or Pacific islanders looks-wise. Naturally, the cast would have to be tall and ethereal in appearance. With light grey eyes I'd say. But that last detail could be handled in editing I think? Or would that result in some uncanny-valley effect in close-ups?

Attached: 1660630445196475.jpg (877x1024, 89.05K)

you cant stop me, rat

She's the worst part of the show. Terrible actress.

Why do you assume peepole r watching these?
I've been talkin shit about garbage I haven't seen for like 20 years.
Get less new

There are only 3 distinct lineages discussed and possibly more in the Avari who receive no narrative focus. The rest are just Teleri that never made it all the way the Valinor.

You mean to say this isn't the best acting in 2022?

Attached: 1662295259483597.webm (1012x720, 254.76K)

Hey, what do you guys think of this take on the Falmari?

So to comply with corporate demand for diversity they have to be black. As seafaring elves, how about black actors with sun-bleached hair to the point of platinum white. Slanted eyes with long lashes and thick brows adapted to reduce sun-blindness and to divert Ocean spray and storm rains effectively. Makeup team would lighten the downfacing surfaces of their limbs and bodies in an exaggerated fisherman's tan-style. Clothes could be fish scale mail for war uniforms, or carved turtle shell mail - something buoyant in case they fell overboard or had to swim. Color scheme could be sea colours - Shades of gray, green, blues and white.