Left wing television

>Left wing television
Let's pretend to support sexual 'fluidity' and anti-toxicity so that we can manipulate weaklings into supporting bills that help the plutocratic big businesses who roast the planet and create soulless cashgrab cartoons like Rick and Morty.

>Right wing television
Let's pretend to be psuedo-racist and pop-conservative so that we can manipulate weaklings into supporting bills that help the plutocratic big businesses who roast the planet and create soulless cashgrab reboots.

Attached: Nietzsche-274x300.jpg (274x300, 26.02K)

This nigga looking zesty af bros

uh... ok bro

Attached: 1656900849387.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

I-is that a man beating a horse? Oh my science I’m going INSAAAAANE

>big eyes
>dampered chin
other than that I agree

>left wing cinema
Robocop

>right wing cinema
Conan

Your move, cretin!

The Medium is the message
There is no content beyond the machine that distributes it and the people hooked into the machine at any one time

People who think politics is actually happening on tv are deluded

>television

Attached: akindoftiredsleepwontfix.png (794x668, 134.39K)

>The Medium is the message
then what are the small and large?

Kubrick’s later films were right wing and nothing like that tho

No amount of "both sides"ing will ever change the fact that right-wingers are exponentially bigger cucks for the rich and corporations than the left will ever be. You think pointing out that Nancy Pelosi being a multi-millionaire somehow makes the left the same as the right, meanwhile lefties hate Pelosi and hate how much she's made off her position while right-wingers defend literally every single thing Republicans do.

Just content, empty calories

Lol

im pretty sure its rightwingers who shit all over you for thinking the dichotomy is retarded more than leftoids

Right wingers are generally the ones making dipshit false equivalencies and "durrrrr both sides are the same durrrrrr" pathetic attempts at "arguments", yes.

the left has full support of the capitalist class
cope harder tard

ring wingers cannot create art

cause evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin good forces have invented or made

>ring wingers cannot create art
lord of the rings is right wing
and pic related

Attached: 1631864615003.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

The party that has the ability to advance their interests at any given time has the full support of the capitalist class, you absolute fucking moron. Right now that's Democrats, which is why you see so much money being funneled into the pockets of the most right-wing Democrats to stall or water down anything resembling significant legislation. How fucking retarded are you?

>Democrats
damn, you're even more hopeless than I thought
you're still stuck in the 2 party mindgame

>ring wingers cannot create art
with the exception of all art created before 1960

This is one broken buck!

Epic original thought bro, meanwhile in the real world Democrats and Republicans are the two major political parties so they kind of matter.

>Left wing television
Name three.

I could fix him.

Lmfao you actually think blue checkmark american liberals and their superficial identity politics are "the left"

American politics is funny/sad to watch from afar. You dont have a left wing just two flavours of right, one closer to the center but certainly not left

American lefties are wildly underrepresented in Congress for reasons too numerous to count. If we had proportional representation American politics wouldn't look that different from any western European nation, except with a more religious far right.

>American politics wouldn't look that different from any western European nation
this is really what these retards think