Where is the best place to sit in the cinema? Does it depend on the film, or do you have a standard spot? Furthermore...

Where is the best place to sit in the cinema? Does it depend on the film, or do you have a standard spot? Furthermore, what's the WORST seat you've ever had at a screen, for whatever reason?

Attached: LC_Daniela-Melchior-3-1.jpg (714x1071, 113.4K)

in the very back so i can finger my girlfriend

The screen ought to just fully fill your eyeline, but not require you to turn your head to see any of it.

Best seats: in the middle and center for kino; in the far back if drinking and goofing with friends

Worst seat: right up front and on the side

right up front is obviously worst, the best is in the middle of the row and two thirds of the way up so you aren't craning your neck even a little. plus the rows of seats are angled in such a way that the closer to the screen you are, the greater the amount of the screen that will be taken up by the head and torso of the people moving around a few rows in front of you. the solution is to sit a little further back from the screen but not so far back that the screen becomes too small to have bothered coming out to the cinema. two thirds of the way back is the perfect position for these reasons.

love how coomers completely forgot about that bitch once rings of power and house of dragon came out

she was in suicide squad, that bombed and now people moved on to better waifus. worse than summer glau

The back row actually sucks in the big screens, it's so far the screen is like a big TV, I can get that at home.
I see her posted a lot actually. Given she's not in much yet it's notable.

nice try, you're the only one posting her.

Attached: fingering-stephen-colbert.gif (220x234, 432.82K)

She’ll be back when Fast and furious 10 comes out

That was my first post in the thread.

>Where is the best place to sit in the cinema
On Daniela Melchior’s lap

What do you want, people to spam her constantly like that Gadon fag? I can make this board a living nightmare for you

Anywhere not in the second front is fine.

I live in America so I always try to sit closer to the back, at the end of rows, and next to exits in case shit goes down.

The most "shit" that ever went down here was just a group talking loud or coming in and out of the theater. And they inevitably leave within half an hour because they have no attention span.

pros
>looking directly at the screen
>dont have to look left or right, up or down, just straight
>nobody behind you
>no niggers behind you chimping out
worst spot i would say is far left or far right in the front row

Attached: cinemaseat.png (1326x705, 20.48K)

That's probably my family. We tend to crack jokes a lot and one of my brothers is constantly walking in and out of the theater to call his girlfriend.

Attached: a little rusty.jpg (1280x720, 52.4K)

Discount Sarah Gadon

You know those 5 rows of seats in the front no one sits in. The best is the back row middle of that
No one infront of you, no one behind you, it's the walkway
far enough from everyone else so you don't have to hear they're munching and comments.
no one takes them, so you can rock up 20 mins in and skip all the ads
far enough back to see full screen
screen looks big enough so it feels like not watching at home
not looking down or up at the screen, it's eye level, lean back in chair and take it in.
can sit back with feet up in front of you
Laugh the loudest in the theater make everyone else uncomfortable
leave as soon as possible after film ends

i hate seeing other people in the theater, hate seeing the walls around the edge.

Attached: best seats.png (763x447, 22.79K)

Those shows came out like a week ago, folks can like more than one thing at a time.

Attached: 271869710_131778045976633_2202468768028739294_n.jpg (953x1175, 233.27K)

>I saved you a seat, user!

>random seething
You elves are all the same. All flash, and no fury.