AYO THOR

>AYO THOR

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-07 194018.png (907x568, 342.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Haki/Haoshoku_Haki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they give him the fuck my shit up hair cut?

Attached: 1658642536711513.png (720x791, 403.53K)

I have not and never will watch this shit, but I cannot for the life of me believe that this is actually real and they went ahead with this in the final cut. I'm absolutely incredulous.

what the fuck is even going on in this scene. I'm not going to watch the movie but I don't understand what the fuck this is even supposed to be

Context?

Its out on Disney+ already? Doesn’t it drop on 12am PT/3am ET?

"It's just a silly kids movie, why does it matter?" - Taika Waititi on every single criticism for this film.

Attached: Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.HEVC-CMR.webm (1120x468, 2.46M)

Attached: R.b0106839691cf0394fdf165efd672e52.jpg (460x689, 71.71K)

>movies are getting patches now
what the fuck

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

>now

lol your buddy george toy boy lucas has been doing this shit for decades.

Attached: Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.HEVC-CMRG.mkv, 19_45_24.jpg (3840x1608, 695.57K)

soul / soulless

The ghost of Juneteenth past

Jesus Christ I'm embarrassed to be form the same hemisphere that this shit came from.

Dae hea

>"don't us the kneee... the knee Thor... don't use the kneeeeee"

Who the fuck is in charge of their special effects department just fire them already

That's Thor's conscience, Jamal Crickett

Why did they all die?

Those were at least separate releases and editions, this is just the normal streaming version of the film

It's a Skype call but using viking magic

sir please taking down hatefull coment

i felt like this was one of the worst movies ive ever seen if not the worst

its so bizarre how chris hemsworth got the hugest of all time so he could completely lose any choreography, he just jumps forward and lands in ever fight

Marvel can't even put a fucking piece of fabric on their actors anymore kek, even Taika Waititi said that this movie was mostly made in Wal-mart parking lots on green screens

cope

lucas was already the movies even during the release. then he got obsessed even more with home video releases.

he changed them so much the originals literally do not exist.

the original disney shill. George Lucas.

Thor took too many Benadryls and this was what he saw

Yeah, go stream the original version of Star Wars then, before it was renamed A New Hole or whatever gay shit it was...

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows. A world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a... comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults. Adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children. This is your world. This is the world of capeshit.

Terrifying, isn't it?

Attached: James.png (361x501, 306.57K)

WAIT THIS IS FUCKING REAL LOL?

Who are these bitches?

Attached: 1662605325035266.jpg (243x253, 28.67K)

Wouldn't be the first time

Attached: ead737785aa80750ad5ad5dbdada1e00--jabba-the-hutt-the-evolution.jpg (600x543, 41.76K)

Fuck off filthy dark specters

Attached: 1638688200795.jpg (1234x1280, 445.86K)

christian bales character takes all the kids from "new asgard" after he attacks it
the negro boy is the son of hemdiell and has that same power his dad has where he can project himself to thor or whatever

Attached: Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.HEVC-CMR.webm (1120x468, 255.29K)

Aw hell naw

Attached: 203.jpg (680x668, 62.1K)

great, lets fucking change the bible then, and then Enden's Momo

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1454158165326.jpg (228x221, 12.61K)

the dudes also fainted because they realized all the hours they put in on their diet and gym and still can't achieve that physique

Does he have some sort of Parkinson’s? Why is he shaking his head back and forth?

>patched
it's a fucking movie
you don't "patch" a movie

this but unironically

Looks like they just did.

Niggas jus shuckin n jivvin

That’s actually what we call a thing like this.

>atheist's religion is literally children's comic books
Lol. Your ancestors would kill you if they could.

Attached: Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.HEVC-CM.webm (1120x468, 446.4K)

this kid looks even more like a nigger than he did before lmao

Attached: file.png (501x373, 174.45K)

movies are on film
they aren't code you are applying to a package you fucking retards
they are cutting film to be slightly different
stop using words you don't understand

thor daddy said new asgard aint got ebt i need me fix yo chips and DEW 2 for 4

haoshoku haki

>25 years ago
>looks better

Attached: AV2.jpg (899x522, 64.14K)

umm you can't just "patch" code, retard. you can only patch clothing. get a load of this faggot.

>movies are on film
Lol.

fallout 4 character creator lookin bitch

it's called acting user

no..they just gay. they are greeks after all

Oh shit. Well it looks like this user forgot to add subtitles to this "webm" so I'll post them here, for reference of course.

>"muffuga bix nood finna nigga, shit nigga bix nooga muffugga come on"

Attached: ok.jpg (625x625, 44.87K)

Code gets patched every day

did disney do some market research a decade ago and find out people will continue to consume their slop even if it looks like visual vomit?

Please tell me this is nip for nerve gas

to be fair idris elba shouldn't have been in the movie either

Why visualize the smell tho?

DEY BREATHE

Holy fuck you're retarded

>he doesnt know about the unreal engine garbage they are using

shadow spiders crawling on the wall
and the hatman comes knocking

They may have gotten away with it if they just kept to the story about he’s learning his powers

'unny jane foster

Attached: Thor.Love.and.Thunder.2022.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.HEVC-CMRG.mkv, 19_28_14.jpg (3840x1608, 591.33K)

Extras

>atheist's religion
wut? nigga put down the crack pipe

onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Haki/Haoshoku_Haki

admit i had to look it up and that's a really nice reference work user

Honest question, how do you fix this?

>mostly made in Wal-mart parking lots on green screens
hate the movie all you want but that's just not true, they have all the latest and greatest technology and money behind them but they just give it to a bunch of talentless hacks