Powerful

Powerful

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-212928_Chrome.jpg (1080x972, 358.79K)

umm…why can’t they both be doctors? heteronormative much?

polar bear pedo

But they both toss salad and eat tuna.

It's over.

What's polar bear pussy taste like

Promoting faggotry to children should be illegal everywhere.

And that's a ratings drop.
There's no reason to do this other than to push abnormal shit on children, the most impressionable and innocent in our societies: those responsible should face the harshest punishment. No, not that one. Think even harsher.
No.
HARSHER.

help i'm being genocided

>gay people exist
AHHHH WE NEED TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE WHO REMOTELY SUPPORTS THIS AND TORTURE THEM TO DEATH!!!!

Why is it always dykes? Why are "they" so afraid of fags?

The Virgin Peppa Pig vs The Chad Bluey

sorry, I can't muster up a modicum of a shit to pretend to care about any of this.

Awww, are you being genocided by a kid's cartoon again? ;)

children like seeing moms on tv more than dads

Trrrruuuuuuueeee, we need to normalize acceptance of a sexually depraved mental illness in children ASAP. Those people in our society who are seven times as likely to be pedophiles? Uhhh, who else is going to fuck all these kids???? I know the ones watching Peppa are only like 2 years old, but they're clearly asking for it and it'll make them less bigoted towards marginalized groups so it'd be a BIG WIN for the LGBTQA++ community. That's how you spread the homo disease after all! Down with CIS!

well their main character is a dick, so what did you expect?

Attached: PRI_178683764.jpg (2400x1260, 154.72K)

Disgusting propaganda.

I just coomed to a black dyke pegging a black woman and the woman was calling the dyke daddy

Link
Please

because seeing 2 girls togheter is easily accepted now, it ranges from "are just friends" to "is sexy". If you see 2 boys togheter in a romatic way it means only one thing, so lesbian acceptance in the mainstream is the gateway for the other ones that are seen as most degenerate

sent ;)

>gay people exist
AAAAAHHHH WE NEED TO ENABLE AND NORMALISE THEIR DEVIANT BEHAVIOUR TO THE DETRIMENT OF SOCIETY BECAUSE...BECAUSE WE JUST DO, OKAY?!

>portraying a married same-sex couple, a completely normal thing, is propaganda
Lol fuck off

Yes.

Sauce me up boss.

It’s good the polar bears have eyelashes so we know they’re women.

>low effort bait
Feeling generous, here's your pity (You).

It's not normal.

wow, imagine a gay pig

Yes, it's completely normal. What isn't normal is sitting in a basement 24/7 complaining about how Jews are the reason you can't get laid.

>Yes, it's completely normal.
Statistics prove this factually false. Cope harder.

mass effect council voice: ah yes, "britain"

Attached: 6.png (3840x2160, 2.93M)

>Fucking Amerimutts always pushing their degeneracy!!!!

Fucking lol.

No, dumbfuck, they’re all white. They’re literally polar bears.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural phenomenon and observable in many species. Cope and seethe.

New bunkerchan poster just dropped