Just fixed chris watts assdruk lover

just fixed chris watts assdruk lover
thank me later bros

Attached: 1662600180717659.jpg (634x847, 64.49K)

what does ass sex feel like bros?

ask your dad

he fucked up by thinking that he would suffer for cheating. women love being cheated on because its proves their man's sexual value. you should always cheat on your wife

Less good pussy. It requires more work to relax it and warm it up, needs to make sure there's no poogatives hiding out there waiting to make a break for it at a moment's notice, and you need to use lube since it's not made for that. Once your head pushes through, it's just kind of there, whereas a pussy is creaming on your dick, begging you to nut

i just did he said he prefers pussy but it's OK apart from the smell

she still have ridiculous fake tits

Instead of gripping your dick normally when you jack off, make a ring with your thumb and index finger and grip it really hard.
You now know what a butthole feels like.

Still would w/out the stupid bag over her head.

why?

Feels good man

Attached: 81286041.jpg (670x920, 60.23K)

She's not horribly ugly like some anons like to think, and we all know that women who are buttsluts are very easily talked into trying way wilder shit than just getting railed up the pooper.

Any Forums is just full of virgins who don't have sex very much

If you had to put up with Shannan's BS for 8 years, having two brats throwing chicken nuggets at you with another one on the way.

Now you have a buttslut who is into you and she looks like this she's a 10/10

Attached: 70412355_920337808333309_1265841666607022080_n.jpg (895x1099, 171.67K)

nah the killing your kids part is what goes too far. no good reason to do that, even if they were military grade assault toddlers

What makes it "hot" for a man is nothing more than the psychological effect of doing it, the novelty.
Pussy is the very best thing to ever exist and cumming inside a woman you love while feeling her breathing hard is something that can only be compared to the feeling of being a feared warlord and successfuly forming an empire.

>even if they were military grade assault toddlers
>having two brats throwing chicken nuggets at you with another one on the way.

Attached: duderogan.jpg (577x597, 34.4K)

poopscoopin

>What makes it "hot" for a man is nothing more than the psychological effect of doing it, the novelty.
Cheaters confirmed to be womanbrains.

Like jerking off with a catchers mitt. Tight grip at opening but no grip when you are in. Doesnt feel natural

t. chinkposter

ASS DRUK

>he hasn't had heroin yet
>captcha: verification not required

what if I can't love?

bend over, I'll show you

don't worry women can't love, men invented love like everything else

ask chris, he's getting it a lot more now

civilization is a homosexual conspiracy, also rurik was a finn

>touch grass incels its actually perfect normal to murder your children
This is hell nor have i left it

She's an ex-fat. Definitely has low self-esteem and does kinky shit to keep men in her life.

Attached: -0-09-0-.png (1080x2160, 460.04K)

explain

It really depends on the woman. You could fuck a thousand women's asses and not feel they're anything special. But her, she's a bonafide ass Siren. Pretty rare and unique. When you fuck her ass, it's intoxicating. You become almost drunk and addicted. You can't think of anything else but getting more of that dirty little hole on your peter. You're so enamored you might do some crazy things you'd regret even.

like what, chang?

The pegger becoming the peggee

is this a common thing in china?

>fat chicks never get attention in high school/ early 20s
>lose weight
>suddenly they get all the attention they never had before
>land a semi-stable guy
>do whatever he wants in bed, and out of it too, because their unresolved issues make them believe they'll never get anyone like that ever again
basically the same shit that happened to Chris Watts. He was also fat, married the first fat chick that gave him attention, got fit and suddenly had girls interested in him. meets Nichol (the hottest girl he's ever had) and does everything, including killing his family to keep her. honestly, they were made for each other. their issues played right into each other's

I'd bust one in an ex-fat my guy