Grow the fuck up chuds

Grow the fuck up chuds

Attached: RDT_20220907_1906407186263267908140264.png (1170x1440, 328.19K)

We the audience don't do any of that and just laugh at the weird Dwarf lady

Still not going to watch them rangs

Is that a real statement? I don’t ever care to check, but how do they plan on not tolerating it. What are they going to do like threaten to cancel the series if it doesn’t stop? The only winning move is not to play, they should just ignore the hate and not respond to it because they’re only encouraging more

isn't it interesting that calling someone a colored person is considered offensive but person of color is politically correct

>wokeshit production blames racism instead of wokeshit
A surprise to no one.

OH LAWDY WE GOT THEM RAAANGS

Don't care, not watching :)

>am i so out of touch?
>no, it is the audience that’s wrong

Fucking kek. Every time.

heckin POZZEd amirite bros? #doNotHateWatch! we stand together against global homos, elvz was whites!

>chuds

Attached: 1656556065599.jpg (350x390, 25.1K)

Attached: 1515834881422.jpg (485x458, 58.04K)

>we, the goyim, will repeat fake bs that shields our cancerous shit and pretend as if we are the victims because people don't like our garbage
I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

why does Any Forums pretend that this racism isn't a problem? sure, there are things to critique about the show that have nothing to do with race. it's just a decent show, also very expensive and pretty. that's it so far. but people on Any Forums are unabashedly racist and hate ROP for that fact alone and you know these people also unironically send death threats and hate to these actors. and if you disagree with me you're a troon

>We refuse to ignore it
That's the problem. These retards take the bait every single time.

maybe rings of power is a terrible show and the racism against the black actors is only a small part of it being a bad production

we won bros, they are seething

Attached: 1662512134506682.jpg (512x448, 106.8K)

ohnonononon that's gonna costa ya leftoids ahahahahah

Attached: 1662593242864189.jpg (581x337, 48.74K)

>fake bs
So is everyone here just being ironic with the daily racist threads shitting on the show? Is that not genuine racism?

LAAAWD DEM RANGZ

Stunning, brave, etc.

it's hilarious when I read people seething over galadriel being a warrior and acting like it's unfaithful to Tolkien. No, it's only unfaithful to Hackson you childhood nostalgia retards. Galadriel is canonically one of the most OP people in the franchise - a warrior that can duel demigods. of course she can swim an ocean

>refuse to tolerate it

What're they going to do?

Despite being racist I'd never send castmembers of color any threats because I know for a fact niggers only pretend to be able to read.

I can dislike a show for having black people. It's a free country

Oh no, random people on some obscure site say bad no no things! That means we are being """""""""""""""""""""""harassed""""""""""""""""""" and """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""threatened"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""". Get the fuck out of here you usegful retard.

>Lotron Prime
I'd rather watch a show about that

>25 million views
>8.5 metacritic
>Prior LOTR cast condemning the chuds
Kneel

Attached: 599757eeb0e0b533098b608d.jpg (1000x750, 76.93K)

>exact same thing happened with obi wan
I hate reruns

>This supposed to go for 5 seasons
Never gonna make it

ummm, wrong? your freedom ends the moment a BIPOC life begins.

Call you out on insta, chudley.

Are people really posting Any Forums memes on official social media pages?

Attached: 1533858770206.png (483x470, 181.13K)

>we refuse to ignore it
Now that I know I have a guaranteed reaction, I will do it more and vigorously.

let me guess, you're a white male?

Attached: 1662261995401408.jpg (1126x685, 326.42K)

'I will not walk with your progressive apes,
erect and sapient. Before them gapes
the dark abyss to which their progress tends -
if by God's mercy progress ever ends,
and does not ceaselessly revolve the same
unfruitful course with changing of a name.'

Attached: 1644713356222.jpg (1022x635, 169.36K)

*Smacks lips*

ban your Amazon account chud

you fuckers are calling it wokeshit simply for the race of the actors. No shock they're calling it racism

I'm not gonna watch it

>Show bombs
>RACISM! RACISM! TO ME MY TWITTER TROONS
It didn't work for the Ghostbusters remake
It didn't work for Star Wars
It didn't work for Star Trek
But I will still enjoy watching Becky They/Them #Anti-Capitalism #BLM #ACAB defend Amazon to the death

They are the ones who started the race bullshit by forcing it into the show
Which is part of an overall race agenda that has been shoved down everyone's throat for decades
All of which basically boils down to "white people bad."
So if you are gonna be someone who goes in these shows and takes these roles, well, fuck you buddy. You're the one promoting the hateful racial agenda.

They never have receipts for these accusations

Is there any scenario in which this wasn't going to be the angle they took? They can cherry pick the entire internet to find whatever they want and label all haters with this brush. Even a successful show like the Boys has taken a similar tact. The culture war is getting very predictable and boring.

Wasn't there racism in the source material?

I am that's why I'm not watching a children's show.

Reminder that the word "racism" is a patriarchal capitalist imperialist term used to defend profit making products from legitimate criticism. Anyone who sides with Amazon is a capitalist enemy.

>when you know Any Forums is almost all non-white but you still think Any Forums isn't a bunch of street shitters
India is the most racist country on the planet according to legitimate trackers. America is one of the least racist countries. These are the real rankings, the ones people use to tell their citizens and diplomats what to expect on travel.

>make shit show
>smokescreen critique behind cry’s if racism and misogyny
>play victim and reap the benefits
>any counter criticism is actually Russian trolls

Like clockwork

>we refuse to ignore the trolls

Truth. Nothing but Megacorp bootlickers.