One ticket for Oppenheimer by Director/Writer/Producer Christopher Nolan, please!!!!!!!

>One ticket for Oppenheimer by Director/Writer/Producer Christopher Nolan, please!!!!!!!

Attached: 1e5a1e9a-6a37-4ba0-9855-7150f1511753.jpg (1024x1024, 176.71K)

>mcspaghetti

damn, why don't we get that stuff? so unfair.

>it's a watercooler movie

Attached: 1650822787374.jpg (1284x1711, 229.74K)

Sir, this is Burger King

because who the fuck would buy the fast food version of something that costs 10 cents to make at home

The US used to have McSpaghetti but it apparently never sold well.

same could be said about literally any mcdonald's menu item.

burgers and fries at home are at least gonna taste different than burgers and fries at mcdonalds. sphagetti is going to taste like sphagetti no matter where it's made.

>user, your breathing heavily. Is something wrong?

Attached: 1659493604427028.jpg (1080x1080, 241.08K)

I disagree on both points.

No, it could not.

elaborate then.

I thank god every day I don't have fat brain. Eating this amount of food and drinking that amount of soda in one sitting sounds absolutely repulsive.

It could not be said that you could make anything on the McDonald's menu for ten cents at home.

Attached: nuGoW Thor.webm (480x480, 2.9M)

okay. you should've replied to who I was replying to instead of me. also, it really depends on where you shop, etc. anyway, people eat fast food because they are lazy and can't cook, in case someone didn't know that already.

The person you were replying to didn't say you could make anything on the McDonald's menu for ten cents at home, you did.

For real though i could not physically ingest all of that without vomiting

That is shoped right? Guys is an absolute unit

>one chance at life
>born a manlet twig
Even if i work out i would still be a manlet with weird proportions. I wish i was one of them giant people, like the dutch, or the croats

Top right burger is missing a patty. Is this an eye test for Americans?

No idiot people eat fast food because they dont live with their parents and they have jobs and bills to pay and are too tired after an 8-6 shift to cook something

I cook rissotto every night

It's risotto you inbred barbarian. And eating that much rice turns you into a bloatlord. Also having jobs and bills to pay doesnt excuse living in filth and eating garbage