ITT: QUALITY special effects

ITT: QUALITY special effects

Attached: Halo Man.webm (1200x600, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Workprint
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing bad

Is that real?

Attached: 75nx2d3q54t01.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

No, it's a CGI gun.

>this was completely forgotten by September 2022

didn't know they leaked a workprint version of halo. gonna go well on my hard drive with wolverine origins

Attached: wolverine origins.webm (624x272, 2.77M)

explain this unironically. he has a real prop gun in the first shot right? why would they not just use that for the second shot? what is the logic process behind CGIing it?

man do i love workprint copies

Attached: wolverine origins awesome cgi.webm (640x272, 2.48M)

Is that on a torrent somewhere? How do you find movie workprints?

it was leaked early now stop making me feel old

Attached: 0B267B60-0EA9-4250-BD51-ACFD8C9EA73C.jpg (1500x2000, 1.87M)

I watched the workprint version when it first leaked and have never watched the movie ever again. Should I give it a chance or should it forever live as a scuffed workprint in my mind?

finished movie is probably an inferior version of the workprint

The prop is a 5 ounce hunk of plastic and wouldn't have acted right if he threw it down. So instead he tossed something heavier and they jpeg'd an assault rifle over it.

archive.org/details/Workprint

My guess is they forget to film a shot of it hitting the ground, and in post-production realized they had no insert, so they just CG'd one. I would have just not had one but that's me.

The workprint is genuinely a superior film. It's a crap film either way, but the workprint adds a hilarious dimension to random scenes.

>We NEED that shot of the gun hitting the ground. It is VITAL to our story telling.

I mean this isn't a show made for people paying full attention to whatever they're watching. You'd probably have a bunch of people wonder where the fuck his gun went without that insert shot.

if you throw something to the floor where the fuck you think it will go?

this is still the only version of this movie I've ever seen

Thank you user

why did they even linger on it?

Attached: 1662605831885736.webm (1120x468, 255.29K)