I'm still thinking about this movie years later. God I love it

I'm still thinking about this movie years later. God I love it

Attached: 1653106573391.jpg (1000x1482, 316.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-tom-cruise-brad-pitt-trailer-a9019066.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taratino & Peele movie's are an 'event'. any other directors like that?

Glad they cast Brad Pitt instead of Tom Cruise in this one.

was that a posibilitty?

It's unironically the last 10/10 movie I've seen and it's been several years. Every other movie is literally Barack Obama smearing shit across it somewhere.

It gave me so many feels. the movie has no right to be as good as it is when looking at the subject matter

Yes. Tarantino attempted to approach Tom Cruise for what will become Brad Pitt's role.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-tom-cruise-brad-pitt-trailer-a9019066.html

I'm happy brad pitt was in this but I want to see Tom Cruise in at least one Tarantino flick just to see how he uses Tom

if he uses it the same way PTA did it, it woud be awesome

I think he is supposed to make at least one or two more movies after this. So, we might still have one last chance to see a Cruise & Tarantino collaboration.

i love movies with no jews

I can only dream. Cruise would have a great fucking time with Tarantino. Cruise may be fucking crazy but he gives it his all and would do his damned best

I'm sorry to break it to you user, but you may be retarded

>i love movies with no jews
SHVARZZZ is at least a Jewish character.

Sad we'll never see the directors cut.. QT said it would be ~3.5 hours long.
At least we got the book though, and it was kino. I wanna see Lancer series made

Attached: Oncebook[1].jpg (648x1092, 180.79K)

is it a good read?

Probably one of the best films ever made and I wish I was kidding. The Cliff mac n cheese in the trailer scene had more soul than any entire film since 2007.

w-why specifically 2007

One of the most boring movies I've ever seen
I like slow films but this was too much no idra how normies loved it so much

You know why but there are 2 answers.

this shit sucked and I use it as a way to determine if the person has any hint of taste. OP, you do not.

NCFOM and TWBB?

Christopher Nolan and Denis Villeneuve come to mind

yuh

Yea I loved it. First 50 pages is just non-stop movie trivia ramble, but after that it goes deeper into the characters - gives backstory on Pitts doggo, his past, his fight vs Bruce Lee. Some more background on Polanski, Tate, Leo, Manson etc .
Basically just a collection of random scenes, but it compliments the movie and adds insight to its universe.

I suggest reading NCFOM , its super quick but is still good even if you have seen the movie

>Peele
Fuck off

>7 bukcs on amazon
yessir

I suggest you read Blood Meridian because I've read both ;) and if you like PTA for the love of God give Licorice Pizza a chance I fucking loved it. One of the most real movies I've seen in awhile, American Grafiti meets Dazed and Confused with a tiny sprinkle of Lynch/Cassavetes