Amazon just took a $1 billion dollar shit on European heritage

Law dem rangs is an abomination and has nothing to do with Tolkien's work. It's a declaration of war on Aryan creation and imaginative talent. Reviewbombing dem rangs of powah isn't enough. I demand that Black Nigger: Wakanda Fo sho be re-shot with Aryan actors like Christoph Waltz or Alexander Skarsgård in the main roles.

Attached: Dem rangs.jpg (1174x801, 140.04K)

>European heritage
Elves, dwarves, hobbits, dragons, magic rings, trolls etc aren’t real.

It’s fantasy you stupid fucking incel freak. I hope a tranny stomps your chud face in.

Attached: A5402124-B4D4-4AFF-9E8B-97250B6355B3.gif (763x555, 102.08K)

>European heritage
LMFAO

>European heritage
Has to be my favorite pearl clutching so far kek

What an obnoxious looking niggress.

You ever think about how, since dwarves were created by Aulë and not by Eru, they can't breed with humans or elves? You could have sex with one as much as you want, and she would never get pregnant.

And ugly ass fuck.

>It’s fantasy you stupid fucking incel freak

Yeah and neither is Wakanda

Reminder that no nigger has ever thought up anything of worth. Niggers are incapable of art or literature or culture on a genetic level. You will also never be a woman.

Attached: Me.webm (576x768, 2.52M)

perfect for a dwarf

>European heritage is making shit up to feel cultured

Tolkien had to write LOTR because Britain had already destroyed everything that had made it unique when it embraced a bastardized form of Christianity.

The fantasy is you not necking your self.

>Christoph Waltz
i'm afraid your beloved Nazi has betrayed you.

Attached: dead-for-a-dollar.png (1028x694, 1.13M)

Heritage is the least of Europe's worries, you're being actively invaded while your own leaders and half your citizens hold the door open. It's like a holocaust, but it really happened, and the jews are driving themselves to the camps.

Id still fuck her over rat face

The fuck are you talking about?

but wakanda is in africa in a fictional earth
middle earth world is 100% fantasy

it's that an edit?
looks like that fat black guy from SNL.

Then Tolkien should have embraced the restored original form of Christianity, Anglicanism.

You could make this more accurate if the trans person was pushing the guy into suicide by cop

this character was fine. the black elf is a little annoying because they're obviously playing up the race thing for him with shit like his forbidden relationship and obvious bastard. should've at least had the races reversed to make it more interesting

>DEM RANGZ
Is this a reference to a song or something? I get that it's making fun of how black people talk but is there another reference that I'm missing. It seemed to have caught on really quickly and I feel like I'm missing a joke or clever aspect to it.

>obvious bastard
Black elf just confessed his love for the first time I don't think they fucked.

Attached: 43F77EC9-4F10-4AF8-BCA9-1B81E2963F78.jpg (960x716, 42.24K)

The production value is not bad, but the black washing is not acceptable when Tokien described dwarves and elves very descriptively, and they were not described as having afro features. it is an insult to all fans of the Tolkiens works, including black fans.

Attached: galadrial.webm (1012x720, 89.61K)

>Wakanda is fake but in a fake earth
>Middle earth is fake in a fake not-earth
>therefore Wakanda is more real

Attached: aY2VZB5.png (408x469, 216.81K)

>Tokien described dwarves and elves very descriptively, and they were not described as having afro features. it is an insult to all fans of the Tolkiens works, including black fans.
Kek please point out where Tolkien wrote all elves were snow white you cracker. He even described dwarves and wood elves as swarthy.

Attached: what does it matter.jpg (768x768, 125.8K)

is that a shadow or a beard