She's 6'1

>she's 6'1
>that's so tall a movie was made about it

Why couldn't the movie pretend she was 6'7 or something? She towered over everyone, did she go to manlet high school?

Attached: 1639407539681.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Imagine her beating up tiny Emma Roberts.

i knew a 6'1 girl when i was in school and all the popular girls used to bully her and all the boys used to say she was actually a man. i know she was really stressed because most of the boys were her height

>why does everyone hate me
>pulls a girl down to the ground by her hair

Most Americans are brown 5'5" latinx manlets now

I knew a 6'1 girl in school and the popular girls wouldn't say shit to her because she was hard as fuck.

Sequel she has to be 10 feet tall.

Any woman over 6 feet tall is considered a freak and will have difficulty finding a long-term partner.

Attached: 193cm.jpg (3088x2316, 1.49M)

haha where do you find these freaks haha

Attached: 1599409532768.png (1279x1600, 1.83M)

the tallest confirmed woman in the world ever was 8'1. but there are rumors of 2 other women being 8'4.
The tallest MAN was 8'11
so sadly no living human is 10 feet tall

That's only because they don't want to date men shorter than them.

damn olive had a glow up. i was wondering where she went

My gf is 6ft tall and 270lbs. I'm thinking I'm based lads

you are one awesome bf .

Center or TE?

There are plenty of guys out there with a amazon mommy dom fetish who love taller women.
There are absolutely no girls out there who fetishize short guys

>There are plenty of guys out there with a amazon mommy dom fetish
that's like 5%
those are weak submissive men

I'm a 5'6" manlet and my prom date was 6'2"
She wore heels to prom.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.62K)

I once dated this girl online who lied about her height. That wasnt all she was lying about but i found that out later. When I met her irl i was shocked that she was about 6 feet tall instead of the 5 feet I expected. From her young and cute personality I never expected a 6 foot tall lady who towered over me. This bitch was the straight up statue of liberty. But she was way out of my league so I let it slide and we started dating. I hated how people would stare at us in public and she did too. She wanted to make sure I still loved her and still saw her as cute despite her enormous size. I told her I do of course. What I loved most was her cute sweet innocent personality but her towering legs were a close second. But she didnt want to be part of any mommy fetish and I was fine with that. But she didnt want to have sex with me and I never knew why. But then I found out when I was on a date at her apartment and accidentally walked in on her in the bathroom. She had a penis! "You're a fucking man?" I said in horror. She cried and told me it wasnt what it looked like. Embarrassed I said that I thought he already knew because of my tall height but he called me a lying freak and broke up with me. After that I plan to get surgery but I just wish there was a height reduction surgery someday.

women body issues are such a meme
>ooh im so tall it's terrible
every second a manlet hangs himself

Why did this story switch perspectives at the end?

Some of them even get up high enough to die

Based

I was telling it from the perspective of my ex because I thought more people would read it that way