People actually watched this live on tv 21 years ago

>people actually watched this live on tv 21 years ago

WTF?

Attached: 7273552930.jpg (1180x842, 80.52K)

what was Any Forums like on that day?

I watched it live on TV 21 years ago

Also I lied to my school and told them my dad worked in the city, and I started crying so that they’d let me go home lol

Attached: A6E1502F-269D-4349-B227-13B88A0147CD.jpg (1500x2000, 1.59M)

Schools across the nation basically watched it all day

bags of sand

Will never forget it. I was in 8th grade. Every moment of that date is etched into my memory. Like literally hour by hour. I can't say that about any other day in my life.

Why is that?

get off my lawn you little shit

Surprisingly quiet

>People who weren't even alive when this happened can soon buy alcohol legally.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 605.94K)

yeah it was crazy. zoomers will never know the sensation of waking up for school and seeing this shit live.

trauma based programming

I remember in grade 7 they stopped class and wheeled in one of those giant heavy TVs on the black cart with the VCR under it and they had this playing the entire time while the government here closed all the schools and our parents came to get us it was pretty crazy we got to see a bunch of jumpers in the footage.

I watched it before I went to school, then all day at school we watched new coverage, then when I got home all my favorite shows were preempted for news coverage for weeks. I literally didn't care.

Yet to have existed

I was born in 1998 but I literally can't remember 9/11 at all, and I'm already a full fledged alcoholic.

Because it shifted the course of history for every person on the planet. Impressive feat for 19 arabs, so much so that half the planet is still in denial about how and why it happened.

did you watch January 6th? it was basically like that but not quite as shocking

I cant remember that

and if you turned to a different channel that wasn't showing it, there was a red scroll text at the bottom of the screen giving updates about the situation.

My dad told me was in a McDonalds when it happened. He watched it on those CRT TVs they used to have in there.
He also got to see the Challenger disaster live in middle school; the principal was so proud that a teacher was going into space that he gathered everyone together to watch it.

Americans took such an L on Any Forums that day. I spent the entire day shitposting and dunking on American flag posters

had a thread pinned but retards kept flooding the board with threads

>YOU WILL CONSUME THE PROPAGANDA

>oh no no yankbros not like this
>it's over [picture of bush tilting his head down with his eyes closed]
>user posting STOP THE COUNT as the death toll rises
>"he didn't fly so good" in response to the jumpers

I was a junior in high school. Every class, all day long, we just watched the news except for my Spanish class where the teacher turned it off when people started jumping out of windows.

I was in second grade and the teacher from the other class next door (1st grade) rolled in a tv with antenna and I saw the 2nd plane hit. I didn't realize what exactly was going on until later in life obviously. Got to go home from school that day though.

i was young when it happened, i couldn't realize the gravity of it until later

I always thought it was kind of weird how the .webm threads with the dancing Israelis were getting deleted on sight.

serious question, who the fuck cares

If something similar happened today, you reckon people would even care that much? I mean, most people already forgot about lockdowns, and regardless of how you feel about the virus itself, lockdowns themselves were a pretty big happening

you're making this up.

>got sent home from school and played pokemon while my parents cried in front of the tv
wasn't that bad

lockdowns didnt mean shit to me because i didnt go out to begin with
it was funny seeing normalfags lose their mind though

Missed the first plane but watched the second live on TV in my 8th grade morning class.

>steel beam installer makes multi-paragraph thread on Any Forums detailing how jet fuel couldn't melt it
>site goes offline for 3 hours (coincidentally)

I'm starting to get why elites harvest children for longevity
If there was a way I could slow my aging 1% by slaughtering all zoomers I would support it

Cars that never left the Giants stadium commuter parking lot after 9/11

Attached: 95B6594A-D6BA-413E-A742-7C94C3150D70.jpg (1080x545, 78.47K)

Any burgerbros ITT remember how comfy america was for the first few years? ‘01~’06 was probably the closest America ever got to achieving racial harmony. We were all united in our hatred of sandniggers. I remember people openly telling jokes about sandniggers, posters on walls showing eagles blowing up sandniggers villages, Indian clerks at gas stations would trip over themselves to tell you they “weren’t one of them”
It was so nice. And then Obama had to come in and stir everyone up with identity politics.

Attached: 70FC2D01-06ED-4C9E-99EA-D5E37EF113EA.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

Same here. I was 10 I remembered vividly and I'm not even from USA

That was literally the scariest day of my life. Just recently I had a nightmare about a 79 year old woman asking me to help her open a jar of pickled beets.