I'm a member of immediate family of Jim Cameron, and I'm pretty drunk as shit atm. Ask me anything you'd like to know

I'm a member of immediate family of Jim Cameron, and I'm pretty drunk as shit atm. Ask me anything you'd like to know.

Attached: jim-cam.jpg (600x435, 39.17K)

Does he come to family reunions?

does he bring food with him? what kind of food does he bring?

Has he said anything at all about avatar 2 and why did he say it's going to flop?

Yes, he takes family very seriously (as one probably does after 4 failed marriages). Every holiday family meetup, he's there at the table.
Suzy brings food. Depends on the occasion, but it's always vegan stuff, and it's always surprisingly tasty.

He never talks about movies. If you didn't know him, you'd never think he's actually one of the most successful film directors on Earth.

Why did it take 13 years to make Avatar 2?

is it weird to watch his stuff?

is he funny?

What does it mean when an old movie gets “digitally remastered” or how do old clips that are decades old suddenly look really sharp?

how did he go to the bathroom when he took that mini submarine down into the mariana's trench

So you are close family, but not close enough to get red carpet premiere and VIP after party tickets like Elliott Rogers?

He's extremely obsessive when he's making a film. He will literally spend two months analyzing a single scene and making it 100% to his expectations.
Nah, not really. We don't really think about that much, to be honest - like we'll catch T2 on TV, and we'll be like "oh shit, that's a good movie, let's sit down and watch it", and it doesn't even really register that it's Jim who made it, haha.
Yeah, he has a sense of humor. It's really dry, though.

Did you get to meet any stars from his movies?

He seems extremely boring and I have no questions to ask about him.

What watch does he wear?

Favorite truck or submarine?

Balls or no Balls?

What's his major malfunction? Everyone has one.

do you get pissed when he gives you a sweater for Christmas and not a tesla

If I met him and called him Jim would he be annoyed
since I don't know him but I'm calling him like a friendly name

This isnt surprising. People that have a high level interest/skill/job like he does typically operate On/Off with it.

I know fuck all about that, so can't really answer.
Haha, no idea, but I presume he didn't really need to go to the bathroom - he probably pissed and shat as much as he could before he got into that sub.
I can get that, but I'm not really interested in that red carpet shit.
I met Robert Patrick, Linda Hamilton (and their daughter Josephine), Bill Paxton when I was little.. I remember Bill being super funny and cool, like an uncle you'd love to have.
Cool.
A Rolex, but don't know what type.
No idea, haha.
Balls.
Is that a Full Metal Jacket reference?
I actually never got a sweater from Jim, but when I think about it, I'd love one.
Yeah, he would be. He prefers James from unknowns, and is only cool with Jim when it's friends and family.
Yeah, I heard that Kubrick also never really talked about movies, either.

What’s the deal with all the farmland he owns? Any shady shit going on

>one of the most successful film directors
Money wise, sure.
He makes low brow trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator.
I don't mean to insult your uncle but in no way, shape, or form an artist.

Attached: altmannips.jpg (676x803, 236.92K)

That’s cool as hell.

I'm going to call him Jim anyway

>I met Robert Patrick, Linda Hamilton (and their daughter Josephine), Bill Paxton when I was little.. I remember Bill being super funny and cool, like an uncle you'd love to have.

Are you saying you got to visit the T2 and True Lies set, or they were hanging out where James was at and you were there too?

I would have expected nothing less from based Bill Paxton.

stop LARPing

did you ever meet his brothers and did they ever tell a childhood story about him?

its fun for all parties involved dude who cares

Attached: 1646412635707.png (596x640, 488.2K)

Honestly, no. He's just super into that organic, healthy and Earth-conscious shit. Actually, that's what he likes to talk about when we have dinner; he's really super into that.
It's all good. Honestly, I really like his movies, but I do prefer other directors and writers. My favorite is probably Werner Herzog (and before you ask, Jim really loves his movies and documentaries).
Yeah, but I guess it happens. Like I wrote in a post above, I heard Kubrick also never talked about movies when he was chilling. I guess you have to be able to switch on and off like that.
K.
No, no, I never actually visited a Jim's set. Robert (or Bob, as everybody calls him) is a friend of our family, he comes along here and there for a dinner. Jim actually likes to be very focused when he's directing, so he doesn't like outsiders on his set.
Yeah, Bill was really fucking incredibly cool. All the stories you hear or read about how cool he was, they're all 100% true.
K.
I know his brothers, yeah. We never talked about Jim's childhood, though. Most of the time, it's just polite talk about everyday stuff.

No shit.
Well, user, maybe when he graduates HS he'll develop some taste in film.
James Cameron / Favourite Films

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) Stanley Kubrick Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) Stanley Kubrick
The Godfather (1972) Francis Ford Coppola
Taxi Driver (1976) Martin Scorsese
The Wizard of Oz (1939) Victor Fleming.

Attached: orsonfresca.jpg (1370x913, 265.28K)

Jim is a towering film director.

Attached: FbrP-2WXkAAIDYp.jpg (828x821, 108.4K)

What is his opinion on black people?

Is Quaritch the farther of Spider in Avatar 2?

I had a dream where he yelled at me on set for Avatar 2, would he do that or is he nice cause it kinda killed my hype